New ride for this guy

the VW just wasnt going to cut it. its comfortable, and now that everythings fixed has been reliable, but it just wasnt what i wanted. so i got a saab 9-3. after doing some research they dont seem to have too many reliability issues, and some of you guys said it would be a good buy.

after driving it for a day and a half, i am super impressed. this is a great car for what i paid. 5700 for the car (99 9-3 couple with 76000). the bank said the car was worth 8100, so i had them cut me a check for 8k and i had the dealership add the super duper no deductable 36 month 36000 mile warrenty. it covers everything wear parts and all… even the turbo :wink: :wink:

Nice buy. I like it.
Don’t know much about 9-3’s. What are the engine specs on it?

huggggggeeee homo!

at least its not a veedubbbb

:tup:

I like it. Plus it’s something that seems unique to the board, which gets a :tup:

http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/overview.aspx?year=1999&make=Saab&model=9-3&trimid=-1&src=VIP&tab=0&sub=-1

Some of the specs are listed kinda goofy. It’s not an autotragic is it? Glad you like it, you seemed more frustrated than anything with the VW.

wow! you are upper class now. honda to saab in three weeks. great buy, now that you do not have to work on your DD how about working on a race ka?LOL

you dont think its staying stock do you? silly man

2.0 turbo 5 speed
185 hp

what had me frustrated with the vw was the issues the lady didnt tell me about. had i known i wouldnt have been pissed. now they are all fixed, but it just left a bad taste in my mouth.

now its fixed and for sale cheap. my loss will be someone elses gain.

much better… I knew you would come to :lol:

i am not at all buying that they cover the wear items, i think they are blowing smoke up your ass on that one. i work at a dealer and i think i have delt with all the ext. warrt. companies out there and nobody covers wear items, moldings, weatherstrips, trim ect. so i would read the fine print. good buy on the car though

A SAAB?!?
Next thing you know you’ll being living in Vermont, eating nuts and berries, hugging trees, and going to the democrats national convention!

J/K Nice car.

looks good man. How often do you have to change the wipers on the headlights

Go saabs!

not a Saab fan…but :tup:

congrats hun :wink:

LOL, Put a Thule on it to complete the yuppie package

Hot ride Zerodaze :tup:

oh, not the weather trim, but the motor mounts and timing chain tensionser and shit. i got the jammie jam one, so it says door handles, abs and electronics too. all i am concerned with is suspension and the turbo coverage :slight_smile:

Saabs are nice.
good buy!

I have a 9000 thats getting worked over soon :slight_smile:

sounds about right…how much did they bite ya for the warranty…guessing 2k…

lil off topic…u still got that snowboard rack u said u would pm me about ?

^
you would be right it was 2300. im figuring i can sap 4 or 5 k worth of work out of it
lol

it wouldnt happen to be one that i am parked next to right now at a certain local shop would it?

my ,mom’s paid like 1200 and she is at about 6500 in claims and still has 20k left on her warranty