So I'm thinking about buying a Saab-aru...

…yeah that’s right. I’m looking at the Saab 92X . For those that don’t know, it’s a Subi WRX Wagon dressed up as a Saab. Right now there’s $6k in rebates plus everybody gets the GM employee discount. My buddy just picked up a Turbo 5-speed w/ the Luxury package for $21k. It’s gettin’ really hard to find a Turbo 5-speed w/ Luxury though. But I can pass on the leather and HIDs (that’s all Luxo package is) and save $2k and pick up a brand new one for $19k!!! It’d be a fun little daily. Fit all my hockey shit or Camaro parts when I need to. Get “okay” gas mileage. And have a 5yr/50k warranty.

Biggest downsides are - I know I’d want to mod it (since it is a WRX underneath it’ll accept any WRX mods) - the down payment would have been a 12 bolt for the Camaro.

Hmmm.

-TJ

do it, if i had the cash for a car like that, at the price i would be all over it.

wow… thats a nice car, and defintely a great price on it!

Definately do it. I love the practicality and sportyness of my WRX wagon. I also like the way the SAAB’s look and the interior is way nicer. Yet should jump on it at those prices.

do it…great DD and the car looks awsome!!!

I would go for it. Those are nice.

get it

the saab looks WAY better then the Subi.

the only negative i read was that the saabs suspensions was a little softer then the wrx’s

im nt feeling the wagon look. other than that, i really like the front ends

saab >

corrected :ugh2:

negative…like i said…the Saab is Way better looking then the subi.

plus with the new look of the subi thats coming :eek4: :ugh:

that SUV is nasty

saab=gm :boink

saab=gm=shit

i want one! i forgot about the GM employee discount for everyone deal.

only till July 5

i say go for it as well. i <3 teh newer saabs.

wow, that thing is fucking bad ass… i might look into that!

I called my local Saab dealership today. They’re gettin’ 8 turbo 5-speeds in soon. Though it appears 2 are spoken for. I’ll talk to a salesperson tomorrow. Might be deposit time. I’m still a little leary of picking up a car payment when I don’t “have” to. It’s been nice having no car payments (the Z28 and my beater truck are paid).

Kolar- make sure you ask 'bout the $6k rebate too. Dunno if it’s nation-wide or not but out here you get the GM employee discount + $6 rebate. That’s how my buddy got a turbo, 5-speed, w/ luxo-package for $21k with zero haggling. I’m thinking non-luxo (which is a ~$1600 option) so I’ll be under $20k b4 tax.

-TJ

you fucking fag. :greddy: