this is why staying stock doesnt work

the saab was supposed to stay stock and just be a dd/cruiser. first it was a few small appearance things, then an intake and bpv kit, then i go to buy brakes (just to replace worn ones) and look what i end up with :bloated:

viggen ic (22x7x2.5), 22mm rear sway bar, steering rack clamp and brace (stops torque steer), viggen slotted brembos

lol nice

its like a disease

:rofl:

:tup: good buy

yea its hopeless to say ur gonna stay stock… it never happens :lol:

i havent even fixed the brakes yet lol

you don’t need better brakes untill you have hi po pads billowing smoke from all 4 corners like my battleship :slight_smile:

which aparently shoot sparks from the front (vids to come :slight_smile: )

nice upgrades. are the soft pipes soposed to be stiffer than stock or were they required for the FMIC?

haha yea, its impossible to resist :lol:

Nice, i find myself doing the same thing, lol :tup:

the IC piping is OEM viggen stuff. the stock IC on my car has the inlet and outlet on the same side, so new piping is needed.

hmmm how much power can be made with say a turbo swap, ic, software, exhuast and other supporting mods?

the 9-3s are really starting to appeal to me

the stock turbo at 20-22psi can get you to the high 200s with software, intake, ic, dp, exhaust, few other things. people who go to bigger turbos can get to 4-500hp on stock internals, but trannys usually give out around or before 400.

what kind of mpgs do you see on avg. driving?

in the city which is my normal commute, very stop and go mixed with driving like an asshole, i get about 18mpg. straight highway cruising around 32mpg. if i lived more in the suburbs id probably see mid 20s on average.

i almost baught one about 3 months ago…

the wife was against it so i said nay

:whip:

so :slight_smile:
it all worked out in the end…

my ka is more fun than a saab anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

eh…minor…subltle…i say :tup:

:bloated: way to stay stock :hang:

What kind of saab do you own?

what kind of saab do you own?