2006 Saab 9-2X Aero

Just purchased this today and will be picking it up tomorrow. They were putting on new tires, HID bulbs, detailing and doing other stuff today.

Has the premium (leather, HID), cold weather, and sunroof packages. It’s a 5 speed with the bigger 2.5L block.

any plans?

turbo back exhaust, tune, springs/struts, rims and fix stuff that goes wrong.

what happened to the honda econo cars?

sold them a long time ago.

Missed your old one huh? Lol

Haha Nick, was just about to post that.

Looks just as good as the first one.

i really wanted a red one, but when it comes to fully loaded 06’s with a 5 speed, you jump on the chance to own it.

I just bought an 07 WRX wagon… essentially the same car… I’m lovin’ it so far! Good luck with delivery man should be a sweet ride, would love to see some interior shots when you get it, I’m just curious to see more of the differences/similiarities between the Saab and the Subie

ill get some more pics when i pick up the car. here are the differences: http://saab92x.com/viewtopic.php?id=406

Looks great, thanks for the thread… pretty much every issue I’ve taken with my ride seems to have been solved on the Saab side of things, mostly the steering response, noise insulation and upgraded interior materials. Best of luck with it, whats the mileage abouts? Looks like its in good shape!

The differences between the two is cool. I never new the Saab had those upgrades. The STi steering rack must be nice.

made a few purchases:

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs894.ash1/180233_558111603432_72101025_31957816_6158821_n.jpg

H&R sports springs - will lower the car the same amount as my last saabaru.

Brand new armrest on ebay for $58 shipped.

Nice Saabaru

U r a gay

only for you, love bug.

You should get some STi struts/springs for this eventually. Maybe pink springs too. Isn’t that what you had on the last one?

any info about the black legend in the one pic? lol

nice purchase.

i had 04 STi struts and these springs. im doing the same combo. If i can find 06 STi struts I’ll get them and modify them to work.

Sweet pick up Im definitely a wagon fan.