-Invidia G200 cat-back
-Invidia Uppipe
-Ported OE Manifold

Fuel
-Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
-Deatsch Werks 850cc Injectors

Engine
-Cams (GSC Power Division S1)
-Springs & Retainers (GSC Power Division)
-Pistons & Rings (CP 100.5mm)
-Rods (Helix)
-Main Bearings (ACL)
-Rod Bearings (ACL)
-ARP main bolts
-ARP head bolts
-OE Oil Pump (Subaru)
-Mishimoto Oil Cooler
-Koyo Radiator
-Gates Serpentine Belt
-OE Timing Belt
-OE Gasket Assembly Kit

Forced Induction
-Turbo XS FMIC
-Blouch Turbo Dominator 4.0R
-APEX’I AVC-R Electronic Boost Controller

Chemical Intercooling
-Labonte Motorsports - ISG-10 - Alcohol Injection System Gasoline Engines
-Injection Controller: VCS3G
-Labonte Motorsports Dual Nozzle Upgrade
-50/50 Water/Methanol Mix (Boost Juice by Snow Performance)
-STI Spec C 12L Tank

Drivetrain
-ACT Clutch
-Resurfaced OE Flywheel
-STI Group N Tranny Mount

Monitoring
-Defi EGT Gauge
-Defi Oil Pressure Gauge
-Defi Boost Gauge
-Defi Gauge Hood
-Defi Control Unit
-Innovate Motorsports Wideband o2 Gauge
-SubieGal A-Pillar Gauge Pod

Suspension
-Tein Basic Coilovers
-SPT Front Strut Tower Bar
-17” MB Motoring ‘Weapon’ Wheels (Winter)
-225/50/17 Hankook Icebar Tires (Winter)
-17” Enkei OEM Evo VIII Wheels (Summer)
-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport 2 Tires (Summer)
-STI Group N Engine Mounts
-STI Group N Pitch Rod Stopper

Misc.
-Turbo XS RBV34 Bypass Valve
-Seibon OEM Carbon Fiber Hood
-STI Limited Front Lip Spoiler
-JDM STI Radiator Cap
-SPT Oil Cap
-SPT Battery Tie Down

Thanks To
-Adam Hennessy (R247 Motorsports, RENNessy Race Fabrication)
-Seth Saint Denis (Saint Motorsport Engineering)

Well thank you for the kind works. I’ll tear it down m-t next week and get some stuff down to the machine shop to prep for work. Call me with the internals come in as I need all that stuff for balancing and machining of the bores. I’m going to bore the cylinders to match the slugs at hand once the rotating assembly is balanced and I know where each slug is going to rest.

So many cars, too few hands

Maybe somebody else will get their clutch in by the time this is finished. coughTraviscough

This thing’s going to be quite nutty and I can’t wait to see what it’s going to put down at the track and the dyno.

I don’t care about the track or the dyno…as long as it runs and doesn’t go boom…again :headbang

This thread was well over-due, very glad to see it however :thumb

Justin you always have very solid plan for every car you do and you don’t cut corners to achieve it.

I think you must have hit your head when you bought and modded the red beast though :lol

Pics or it didn’t happen

As strange and off-beat as the AerioSX was, it was equally fun. That may have been the most fun I ever had building a car. Doing something like that completely off the cuff and having every piece fabbed and retrofitted made for a very exciting project. It ended up being fun to drive in the end also! :banana One of these days BoxerSix will find the famous video of the back road 5am jaunts at 6psi while spraying the giggle gas. God I miss that video!

Pics of what? Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Parts, car, boobs, whatever you feel like posting pics of, I cant stand build threads with no pics, total cockblock :nono

trav will offer to by his old clutch

My stocker is good as new…only 8500 miles on it…he’s welcome to it for $200!

*flywheel not included in price

PICS!

Maybe BoxerSix will be nice enough to post pics of the empty engine bay and the motor kicking around. Other then that there’s not much to post pics of currently until the assembly/disassembly

No more replies from you unless they include image tags.

Or ban.

:ninja

since when can you ban someone :confused

Bluff=failed :sad

Benny = pwn3d.

Justin = pwnage.

so why a 20G, why not get a similar sized turbo with a ball bearing center, or a more efficient turbo all together.

If you’re familiar with Subaru’s, there aren’t a lot of stock location turbo options as far as ball bearing. Thrust/Journal bearing are really the only options. You have to goto a rotated mount kit to get a ball bearing turbo and I wasn’t willing to do that. The TD06H 20G retains great spool characteristics and will allow for a good amount more power up top in comparison to the OEM VF39. I also chose this turbo because when doing my build I felt more confident in building a motor that could maximize a turbo rather than choosing a turbo that could max out my motor. Safety first :nod

http://store.forcedperformance.net/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=FP&Product_Code=NTSUBFPGREENHTA&Category_Code=Turbo-FP

yeah your stock setup blows(the mounting) but i hate buying things multiple times, i built my motor for durability and its proven itself thus far, if it ever breaks, itll get fixed, but i understand where youre coming from