YettiVR's most hidden & deepest secret

He owns and drives a SAAB 9-5 wagon…

His issue: He hates that he loves it…:hug

Now lets get this party started! :popcorn :beer

ROFLMAO

shit is so comfy, i completely support this car purchase after sitting in it last night.

ew

Eliminates the need for having to sleep in a tent. Can place air mattress in vehicle. Can have sex with girls in vehicle. Win

Saab is the next VW; great when they run, check engine light being on is like a right of passage to become a man, they are dirt slow factory but can be quick and fun with lots of cashola.

I loved our 93 arc whe we had it too. Traded it for a 07 Passat, whose trunk doesnt close when its cold, door locks decide when they want to work, eats oil like the saab, and cel is on all the time like the saab.

Its a love hate thing!

http://static.rcgroups.com/forums/attachments/1/3/5/3/7/a2518953-5-applaud%20gif.gif?d=1242176070

Flamer

Rear heated seats… REAR

Can’t wait to fall asleep in the rear heated seats on the way back from snowboarding

Hot whip!

want me to wire the headlights for u?

Wtf are you talking about no check engine lights on in my vw or my saab… Sounds like you should bring your cars to ass get them things taken care of :lol

what year is the 9-5?

Love Saabs. Good pickup!

pics or ban! LOL I dont believe you!

WTF are you talking about my 94 900 SE wasnt slow at all. Never had an issue with oil,check engine light. In fact it was my most reliable car to date.

94 wasnt totally raped by GM yet. And its a solid 16 sec 1/4 car.

the 04 93 ARC we had for 2 years was a full blow GM turd; magicly made oil disapear (no smoke or leaks) cd player worked only in the summer time or 2 hours into a winter trip, rear defroster grid was used for the radio ant, so since the cd player didnt work in the winter let try the radio… NOPE turn on the defroster and it cuts out the reception… so better hope the windows arnt iced over. front windows would roll up all the way, bottom out and drop back down 3 inches… so you have to tap tap tap the momentary switch to get the window “close enough” to closed. Transmission slipped and would stick in gears when it chose to. Shifter would get stuck in park, or when you went to return it to park it would lock out when it decided to. “Key failure” would leave you stranded here and there for 30-40 mins until it reset itself. Icing on the cake was the fuel pump or something would decide when it wanted to start or not. Leaving us stranded 3 times for a few hours. Then it would decide to start and would run fine. There was WAY more shit that went wrong in there I cant remember it all. bought it with 50K, traded it in with 110 in 2 years.

loved our 93 I mean when it ran and worked, it was a decently quick, good handeling, good looking car. When it was messed up it was a royal pain in the ass and we hated it. = love/hate relation ship

Shall I continue??? lol

Yo…you didnt know me then!! and apparently you got some used piece from someone who didnt take good care of it? Did we sell it to you?

Why you made bro? lol

I didnt know ya, wish I did!

99 9-3 and 95 9k aeros were the best models i think, i had a 9-5 aero and it was a great car until shit started breaking lol currently looking for a 9-3 or 9-5 hatch/ wagon