FS: '91 stock 5spd 240sx w/S-HICAS

Lady’s car - daily highway commute to/from work
Completely stock, never been modded (not owned by enthusiast :))
Very well maintained - See pics

• 1991, 5spd, black, SuperHICAS
  • 225,xxx kms
  • sunroof, pwr windows, pwr locks, SuperHICAS all work perfectly
  • winter tires and steelies on car now
  • comes with stock 7 spoke alloys WITH all seasons (not on car right now)
  • already safety certified and has DriveClean cert

Pics:

Absolutely no problems with the car, no ‘catch’ believe it or not.
$3,500 obo - Car is ready to go, and I want it gone fast :wink: (because will be travelling soon)

Phone: 647-284-4217

leave em your number at glock-45cal@hotmail.com if you have the safety and emissions we cna transfer it tomrow morning, i have cash i need a car tomrow only itsmy day off, thanks

Umm…Sniper…i’m sorry but you don’t sound legit…

nice clean car
bump
um if your selling it, people are probably gonna ask for rust pics and underbody

if anything here doesnt sount legit… its this add…

why would i ask for a number? im buying a 240 tommorrow and first person to contact me i’ll buy it no joke, as long as its certified and etested

Well I noticed your join date…and all your other posts are you wanting to buy a 240 immediately…and not really caring how the car is. If you are serious, gimme a call - I’ve added my number up top in the post. Car is etested and safety certified.

And CurentS14: Car is legit. I don’t really care what you think though…

As for underbody pics…another interested party has already asked me. I will try to get some this weekend because by the time I get off work its already too dark, and too cold.

your phones off

By saying that sir, you are a joke.

k i bought a car yesterday, ask the guy selling the yellow one, told u one day sold, got it plated and everything so ur the joke retard

7 day bump. Car still available.

interested in trades? i have a 92 prelude
check out my thread http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31521

pictures of the underbody

Here: This pic shows the only damage that I could find with the car hoisted up. It was pointed out to me by a master tech. Those are the only spots he commented about. Rust is on the frame rails, underbody is fine. I’m not trying to hide anything. I’m showing everything that I know of. This IS a 1991 guys…not bad for a 17 year old car.

MAKE ME AN OFFER.

interested in trades?
pm or e-mail me!!!

no trades…sorry

best offer takes it

I’d like to know who safetied the car with a hole in the frame rail? Sorry if its just a bad pic but that looks pretty bad. If the safety is legit and you haven’t sold the car in by next weekend let me know, I might be able to take it off your hands.

IIRC, the car will only fail safety with rust holes if the hole goes into the cabin or if the damage is significant enough to be unsafe.

Safety is legit. Because the hole wasn’t there when i did the safety. This pic was taken 3 weeks after the fact. When i took that pic, the tech was pointing out to me where the rust spots were and where the metal was softening. My curiosity got the better of me, i pushed on it with my thumb and made that hole.

But only the part where i pushed in is soft. It doesn’t spread much further out than that. So yea, regarding the safety cert, like i said it was done almost 3 weeks ago and will expire in about 2 weeks. (valid for 36 days i was told)

thats the only hole there is on the rail…the other side where i said there is a similar rust spot, there is no hole there.