FS: 91 Toyota Cressida

Hello All, I am putting my cressida up for sale. I had a good 2 yrs with this one and I am thinking about changing it up and getting into another car. I have done alot of work to make it safe and driveable as these old cars usually do need some work. Ive had this car up on kijiji for a while now but I have decided to throw it up here to see if anyone would be interested. This car has alot of luxury options. Has grey/black interior, leather seats (ripped from wear). The car has a custom made catback exhaust, hks mk3 coilovers in the rear of the car and s14 springs upfront. Also a jdm front bumper and grill is installed. The engine is still running strong with timing belt and headgasket done 70k ago. This color is hard to find and is not dated like the other colors offered. Car has 342xxxx kms. The underbody of this car is clean and not rotted like a nissan. Car currently has Michellin X ice tires on 16 inch turbo supra wheels. Car handles very nicely in the snow as its equiped with a factory vlsd.

The bad
is that powersteering has a leak on one of the lines, Power steering has been turned off. Ac needs to be recharged. Ac work has been done before so the problem shouldnt be severe. Rear shoes in ebrake assembly need to be replaced, ebrake lines are fully functional. there is some body rust around the edges nothing that cant be fixed.

Car does not come with mesh wheels or gtr lip.

Car is sold As is.

I would like $1800 no lowballs please… just for reference $1600 was originally paid for this car before any of my effort/money was put into it.

I will get more recent pics up in the coming days till then this is what I got for pics…

Pics: ( few months back)

Bump for a solid reliable car. Legit seller and legit car.

5spd auto ?

Sorry forgot to include, its auto.

awe wish it was 5spd

lovee this car glws kenji

kenji ftw

Thanks for the kind words dudes. FYI there are many cressidas on kijiji selling for more than mine and most have blown headgaskets and dont move. Mine moves and runs strong, it scares the shit outta old people who think this is some ancient grampas car. Reason why the price is this low is because I already Lowballed myself. dam that hurts.

heres a recent pic as promised…

No ken.
Looks sick with the grill and bumper.
and those rims look cool too lol

Car has a front lip again… I will get pictures of that up shortly.

hmm i might try to get some more cash together i need a car asap whats the best cash you can do pm me

pm sent

car is already a steal dude.

glws ken

yeah I understand the car has higher miliage but I know this car aint gold and I am just wanting a little cash towards the next one. Ive taken good care of this car.

GLWS Kengi. Very good guy and Cressy.

prett alright car. nice wheels. infwarsdotcom

Pictures of front lip plus cleaned up a bit to give you all a better picture of current condition ( note rusty passenger fender. )

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c132/kengi_sasaki/far.jpg
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c132/kengi_sasaki/angle.jpg
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c132/kengi_sasaki/frontlip.jpg

This car is no longer for sale anymore… due to the potential it can reach… For example…

5 speed swap aquired. CAR IS NO LONGER FOR SALE. Thanks all LOCK ER UP!!