FS: '92 black LE - NOW w/ PICS!!

This is a black s13 fastback, LE model and it is in very good condition. its time to sell it since i wont be needing it because of school. i just spent $1100 on it recently.

201k on it now

• brand new clutch
  • new ECU
  • pulley belt
  • NGK plugs
  • alternator
  • battery
  • rear rotors and pads
  • 4 new speakers (panasonics at the front and Infinitys in the rear)
  • Sony Explod deck M600

The car runs very good and theres barely any rust except the usual (rear hatch). i will post pics later but pm me if you are interested. im posting it up for $4800 OBO.

Pics are the key. Underbody, ALL rust spots.

CErtified Etest?

i will certify and e-test it for the buyer. pics are coming very soon. i need to get a hold of my friends digi.

hey everyone, i finally got pics of my car.

still none of the underbody…
and from what i can see, thats not a $4800 car
good luck with sale tho

some pictures of engine bay and front strut towers would be a better choice. Those pictures don’t show anything. How is the frame on this car?
Any holes in rear 1/4’s or rockers.

Andrew.

Not for that money…oh well…search continues…unless that underbody is as clean as a virgins whistle… :smiley:

rust on a-pillars, rusty hatch, over 200k, winter driven, worn driver’s seat…i’d expect engine bay rust, and i don’t know how the frame is but i’d expect it there too.

i wouldn’t pay more then $2500-$3000 max for this car depending on underbody condition.

I concur Dr. Watson. :smiley:

I’ve never had such a hard time looking for the right car before. :frowning:

welcome to my world :expressionless:

ahhh, are you serious?? max $3000? the car has been rust proofed for the past 6 years. there are no holes in the frame… my mechanic said its in very good condition… in fact, one of the cleanest 240s he has seen. those 3 rust spot pics i took are the ONLY rust spots. u just have to see the car for yourself.

There are NONE in the engine bay at the strut towers? NONE on the frame rails themselves?

If this si so, thne I may be intersted, get some pics up of under the hood and the frame rails.

Ill give you 2600 assumming the floor/frame/engine bay is mint

ok, i added pics of the engine bay, left strut and right strut… ok, i guess i was only talking about rust from the exterior… but still, theres barely any… come down and make a reasonable offer.

where are u located at, smokin240?

You got PM… 8)

pm sent.

I live in Mississauga, Erin Mills area.

ok, people… new price going for $4400.

Underbody…need to see it. You haven’t even mentioned it yet. :slight_smile: