fs; 92 dodge stealth twin turbo all wheel drive

just as the title says lol. cars a nice white , fully loaded, only 98k on it. stage 4 clutch,safc2,electronic boost controller, chrome valve covers and intake manifold,upper intercooler pipeing,greddy bov.Im letting this car go cheap 9700 obo.

this isnt the one up on pine ct north is it?

Pics always help a sale around here :slight_smile:

no its not the one on north. im trying to get pics but dont know when. your welcome to come and take a look this weekend.

you’re letting this go cheap? it’s 5k over book! you’re asking more than double book value!! how is that cheap!!!

!!!

book is 6k and everyone knows theses go for more then bookvalue. you dont sell theses cars as book says lol. theres a lot that are stock and more then mine .

FYI - valve covers and intake are polished, not chrome

I was asked to come look at this car. Ran rough when I saw it, but the guy who called me said it smoothes out when it is warm.

My opinion is that the price is high. I don’t know it well enough to know how high

lol. “cheap”

Ya seriously. I dont know who your trying to fool but you arent going to get anywhere near what you want from anyone on here. Thats A LOT of money for that car. And the fact that your advertising it as CHEAP is just retarded IMO :gotme:.

Yea you probably get half that man…this doesn’t seems anythign near cheap…cheap to me is 1/4 of what the car is worth lol. But who know if this car runs 10 sec then its worth $9,700.

low 13s car if the tune straightens out when it gets warm

well thats why i said im open to offers and i lowered to 8500 already so . i know its gotta be worth at least high 7’s maybe low 8’s its got low miles and has a few mods.

97k is kinda for for a 92. but 97k isn’t low for your car, it’s pretty much at the “breaking point” right now.

heh, sorry man…i had a 93 with 86k and i sold it for 7400…it also had a bunch more mods than urs and it ran mint…Reconsider ur price and ull get more interest.

it does run perfect just got back from inovative early this week.

So that was your Stealth that was there… Good luck with the sale.

yep thats her

cars 7900 guys