FS: 92 GMC Jimmy**PICS**

Ok so i am in an ackward position with my truck right now. I am looking to sell both of my cars to consolidate into one nice car. I would like to sell my jimmy. Its got the vortec v6, digital gauges, pw/pl, 4x4, cd player, 4dr., spare on the back. The truck is white exterior, gray/black interior. The truck is bone stock. Maintenence(i suck at spelling) includes: new water pump, new shocks all around, brakes just done a week ago, ALL new steering linkage and steering box, all new fuel injection system, fuel system flushed out, new fuel filter. I keep up with the maintenance on this truck REALLY well because it deserves it and needs it. Now for the bad news…the truck needs a new transmission. Recently it has begun to hesitate shifting gears. It goes rough from 2-3, then 3-4 is a real bitch to get it to shift, and dont even think about overdrive. I took it to AAMCO and they said that the tranny oil is burnt and that the tranny def needs to come down and get rebuilt. Here is what i would like to do, if you want to buy the truck with a working transmission then i would like to get 2,000 OBO, as-is i am looking for 1400 OBO. The truck still drives but it doesnt drive right. If you want to throw me any other offers or criticize my price and negotiate something, then leave a reply or pm me, i am very open on this one. The car really doesnt have any rust, maybe some light brown marks on the body but some light sanding and touch up paint will get that right out and will be taken care of before the car goes anywhere. The 4x4 works excellently, the main reason why i like this car is that its GREAT in the snow. The engine runs AWESOME on the car. I have taken this car on many roadtrips back and forth from buffalo to long island, and also from long island to vermont(smugglers notch over break) with no problems. oh i also forgot to mention that the temp guage doesnt work properly but i do check the temp with a laser thermometor and its ALWAYS perfect. I think thats about it, i will get some pictures up here as soon as i can, if u have any other questions feel free to contact me any way that you would like.

email: [email=“tmaniaci@buffalo.edu”]tmaniaci@buffalo.edu
phone: 516-680-5349

http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/%7Etmaniaci/civicpics/TomTruck002.jpghttp://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/%7Etmaniaci/civicpics/TomTruck003.jpg

i might be interested, throw some pics up

where is the truck now?

the truck right now is at my house in amherst, ur free to come take a look and take a ride in it…ill work on the pics, i gotta wait for one of my roommates to come home so i can use a digital camera

Besides the tranny problem, this truck is a beast and runs great.

Rear end ever been replaced?

not since i have owned the car

what a large picture!

yea sry bout that

rear bumper got mollested

yeah, nothin a rubber mallot cant fix…i’ll prolly be taking care of things like that before its sold

i would def like to take a look at it - shoot me a pm with your number and when ur available … my saturn is about to die so i need somethin asap

can you post some bigger pics i can barely see thoseones.

:lol:

:lol:

i love my blazer glwts and if u wanna host use photobucket it auto re-sizes the pic for you

drove this truck all last week and the tranny actually felt great, it will be good and driveable for a while.

NEW PRICE 1000 OBO, RESIZED PICS FOR U FELLAS. IM PUTTING IT ON EBAY TOMOROW, SO IF U WANNA BUY IT AND SAVE URSELF SOME HASSLE ON EBAY, COME SHOOT ME AN OFFER.

do you have interior pics? and did you get the tranny fixed or something or is it just working properly now for some reason?

ill have interior pics tomorow…tranny seems to have good days and bad days. i dont know much about trannys but im pretty sure its got burnt fluid in it. my guess is that if u change the fluid regularly it will be alright

ITS ON EBAY, CHECK IT OUT THERE FOR INTERIOR PICS, I WILL END AUCTION IF SOMEONE HERE WANTS TO BUY IT, 1200 NEGOTIABLE. THANKS