FS: 93 240sx Fastback (KA-T) 5k Quick Salee!

Did u just put the skirts over the rust that was previously on the rocker panels? I really wanted the car since you previously posted it but i wanted to know how much it would roughly cost to remove that rust so it doesn’t continue to rot?

^^Yes, and am not sure how much it will cost. Feel free to take the pics i provided u and show a body shop. its will cost probably 200-300 done properly.

Nice car dude! Thanks for taking the time to show it to me so late tonught!!! I really appreciate it!

ronnie this is the car i will buy before yours but the guy never email me back i guess his to lazzy to bring it to ottawa LOL

B-day Bumppppppp! \:D/

want a 2003 ford ranger? haha

car looks super nice man.

i don’t understand why someone wont buy this if i didn’t buy an s14 i would have got this car for sure perfect in every way

sent pm

sent pm

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD to another sonerr :slight_smile:

lol thats my buddy kevin i was the one who went to go look at it with him. clean car man hes happy with it. that stupid smile on his face hasent stopped lol

haha kevin looks like a douche in that car chris he`ll probably kill himself in it next week

lol ya the cars fairly quick hes being carefull with it tho.

Well if something happens to happen, and the car is still mint. Ill be buying it haha

wow this is a clean and proper 240.
VERY well kept

Wow my old 240! :slight_smile:

Looks great jdm-silvia, looks like you kept her well! And now onto another owner! SON name?

Kevin, enjoy and don’t forget the turbo warmdowns! :stuck_out_tongue:

Pardon me if this is a mini-thread jack… :smiley: