FS: 93' HICAS Loaded model parts

ok we have a parts car shell that is going to scrap in 2 days. the car is a 1993 fastback with HICAS. black on black, loaded, good condition but was in an addident.

I only have what is listed here and i’ll sell cheap.

-Drivers, and passengers doors. No interior panels, power windows, doors and mirrors slight surface rust under drivers mirror, both are black

-Gas tank has little rust on it descent shape, pump still in place

-ABS, and Hicas modules worked when they were taken out of the car; no damage

-Dash as a couple minor scratches but is in good shape. it is black, or a really dark charcoal grey

-Centre console is in descent shape; missing shifter boot…

-Rear hatch window…they can have it if they take the hatch…car goes to scrap in two days

-the nitrogen cylinders for the hatch are still good too

-240SX rear section only with reverse lights built is; good shape with bulb housings still inplace

-body section that goes under the rear tail lights…good shape (black)

i know people get pissed when there are no prices listed, but we are desperate. PM me with ANY offer that is at least worth my time and its yours.
all prices are OBO… and must be gone ASAP!!!

for example, “hey spilner, $15 for the passenger door” … “DEAL”

what are the chances of you having the piece that surrounds the shifter?

i have it, make an offer.

“No interior panels”

does this mean no driver’s side power window switch assy?

spilner,
Ill take the peice that goes under the rear tail lights as well as the hatch with or without the window for 40-50 bones?

ill take the passenger door for 15 today

deal and deal.

the parts are up north a bit, caladin area.

Hey man I would like to “borrow” the PS lines. I might be able to get them duped, but I need a set to use so that they know how to make them. Please let me know.