Fs: '93 Mercedes-Benz 190e 2.3

This was my dads daily for the last 10+ years. Bought from orginal owner with 80k, now has around 130k (Have to go check for exact mileage) Car has been well taken care of its whole life.

1993 MB 190e
2.3L 4 Cylinder
Auto
Rear Wheel Drive
Tan leather interior is Mint
Sunroof
Ps/Pw/Pl/Ac/Cruise
Drivers Window Switch needs to be replaced (Includes new switch)
Hood paint is faded
Front bumper has some cracks/damage
Needs battery

Asking $1900

More pics on request!

i seen one of those dumped on corvette sawblades last weekend, looked so sick. glws

Would make great LSX swap recipient.

Bump

If this sits here long enough…

What kind of fuel milage does this get? I need a daily beater so i can stop driving my truck everywhere.

http://i.imgur.com/HuLuD.gif

I need that

Driving it as my dad did 25-27, thats at a constant 80 on the freeway lol

I will take 1600 for it. Bring a truck and take it away, title and some other paperwork in hand. Funds going to getting my brother into his first vehicle. Will trade towards small import pickup, prefer 4x4 and stick.

Sent details to a buddy.

Theres a 94 b4000 on cl for 750. Wouldnt be a bad for a first car

Sent from my Evo V 4G using Tapatalk 2

Cool thanks.

I did start this the other day with a booster battery. Battery in the car is beyond dead. Something in the passenger vent was buzzing/whirring, electrical noise. Also it set the alarm off, because of low voltage I think. The front right brake was hung up, but it did let go after a minute in reverse. I would consider this a running/driveable project car at this point really and will entertain fair offers. I just want to be as legit and up front as possible, before some one travels way out here.

trade for my scoob wagon?

Actually maybe. Does it need anything?

Love these. These and the E30 BMWs will never be out of style

Passenger’s side rear wheel bearing is getting noisy. Gas tank leaks above 3/4. Fine otherwise

I want this. I’ll give you $500

Forgot to bump, car is sold