FS: 93 ninja. Just added pics and a few more details

matt ninja? Say whaa? Man I’m way behind on todays lingo.

email pictrures to njccbflo@gmail.com and I will host & post for you

Sweet thanks man

[quote=“Nikuk,post:22,topic:32847"”]

email pictrures to njccbflo@gmail.com and I will host

& post for you

[/quote]

U got mail bro. Thanks again

Hah. I was just reading my initial post and realized I left out a few things. The bike will also come with a Factory Performance carb jet kit(the brand name is factory performance its not just a stock replacement). Also the gas tank is now painted the same color as the bike. Oh ya, and I found out that the ignition advancer is a 4 degree advancer good for about 5hp. That power gain is neglegable on a car, but on a bike you can actually notice it nicely. I was debating weather or not to remove the final baffle from the mufflers but decided not to. If a buyer decides that they want the bike to be a little louder I can mod the mufflers for them (with the baffles removed the exhaust actually sounds like a Yosh system and probably helps just as mutch). I also have one of the old mufflers already cut sitting in my garage so that if you want to get an idea of what it will sound like I can pop it on and let you get an idea(the old muffler is pretty crappy in all honesty Id never permanently leave it on the bike) That’s about it everyone. Again any pic or offer requests are more than welcome. As all ways the price is not set in stone

Finaly kinda figured out how to add pics. View, enjoy, lol.

Oh ya. Forgot to add. Make offers

lol

$2100 anyone?

P.S.
I debaffled the mufflers on Friday. The bike actually sounds pretty damn good. Will probably post a link to a vodeo later today.

Just though I’d add a few interesting bits I found. For anyone that might want some more info

^^^Some dyno charts. Keep in mind mine is a 93(most powerfull model year for the E) and with all of the add ons it’s probably closer to 100hp then the 93 listed.

^^^Just a comparison/history article.

b to the izzump

still 4sale?

[quote=“blewbyu,post:31,topic:32847"”]

still 4sale?

[/quote]

yes it is . Bump for a no bullshit kid. Awesome dude. u are def getting what u want when buying this bike

hmm hope its for sale still in the next week or two

[quote=“540guy,post:33,topic:32847"”]

hmm hope its for sale still in the next week or two

[/quote]

im pretty sure it will be

Free bump, nice bike.

god i want a bike. i need to sell my projects.

glwts

[quote=“blewbyu,post:31,topic:32847"”]

still 4sale?

[/quote]

Ya bro she’s still for sale. Exhaust sounds swet as hell now too.

^^^ how does swet sound ?

[quote=“jkucz28,post:38,topic:32847"”]

^^^ how does swet sound ?

[/quote]

Haha. Smartass. I meant sweet.

[quote=“mechanicalmadness,post:37,topic:32847"”]

Ya bro she’s still for sale. Exhaust sounds swet as hell now too.

[/quote]

Actually I am a girl. lol. PMed you about the bike too.