FS: 93 ninja. Just added pics and a few more details

Sup all. I have a 93 ninja zx6-E up for sale. Suspension is stock. Exhaust is comprised of a stainless header and stock cans(have been gutted. sound great and improve performance). Has an installed ignition advancer and a K&N air filter. The tires are Micheline Pilot Powers (made in Spain. The French ones tend to go boom when you don’t want them to). The tires and chain both have 1100 miles on them(the chain is a 530 D.I.D). Most of those miles are were surprisingly light. The sprockets that are on the bike right now are a 16/45 tooth combo(great for highway cruising(300 miles on em). I will also throw in a 14/48tooth sprocket combo with about 700 miles on it(Still in great shape) The oil was just changed and the brake fluid was changed. The pads still have at least two seasons left on them. The current color is a metalic black. simmilar to the 07 R6 Black. I will also throw in a few spare parts that I have for the bike. ignition coils stock ignition rotor, Repair manual, and a few other small things i have laying around. The Title is clear and in my possesion. IT IS NOT A SALVAGE TITLE!

The bad!
Ok not too bad. Everything works!

I’m asking for $2100 or Best offer.

She’s not an 07 R6 or a gixxer but if you are a good rider you will have no problems walking all over the above mentioned bikes with her.

Again I’m sure I’m forgetting something so don’t hesitate to ask.

Keep in mind she was my daily driver during the summer so mileage as well as other details may varry slightly.

Oil is 800miles away from being due. Ill change it for a potential buyer provided that they pay for the materials.

PICS and add FS to title

Bro. Im stupid as it is, and to compound my problem it’s late. Pm me an addy or something and I’ll send you a few pics unless you can give me some instructions on how to add pics to this thread.

Man…

I thought it was one of these when I read the title…

http://www.cfninja.com/images/logos/ninja_shadow.jpg

and I was ready to empty my bank account

Now I am just disappointed

im very interested…

Haha…Prick:hitit:

Drop me a Pm with an Addy or something and I’l send you some pics.

hey interested in a a trade for a 1997 honda civic dx automatic :frowning: let me know thanks. here my email send pic silvergt@tmail.com

SilverGT should be banned from calssified’s, every single thread has some weird ass trade/lowball from him in it

ahaha :word:

^^how is that a low ball/ weird trade?
Edit:
Click on my sn
and go to find more post…
if you havent check this and one other thread i offered a trade…so taht 2 out all the classifed thread so how is that “every single thread” please get your information right before u bash my low balling/weird trade :slight_smile:

Pics

Dang. This post went back a ways lol

Update. Gas tank was painted today. Will be dry and mounted on wednesday afternoon or possibly thursday.

is it fuel injected?

its a 93…

those werent fi til 2003

pics or???

can you email pics to nerdigger@aol.com?

also how firm are you on the price? I sold my 01 r6 for $3200, so…

You got pics coldaccord. Ride the squirrelPm me an addy and I’l send you some pics ASAP

bump for disappointment upon opening thread due to it not actually being like, a matt ninja