FS:94 boosted inetgra (new price+pictures)

SOLD

over the last few weeks as im getting ready to leave for school ive been considering getting rid of my integra…its fast fun and looks good i just would really like to own either a bike (plus some cash to buy a daily) or car with awd for the winter since im going to be staying in ny for school…

if anyone has any trade offers of either bikes or solid dailys that do fine in winter either pm me or post it up

as far as the car goes here are some specs on it

brand new b18c (jdm gsr motor) from hmotorsonline
freshly rebuilt tranny W/HTM (real smooth done by empire trans in webster ny FULL REBUILD $$$$$)
8lb flywheel with brand new clutch
apexi dunk exhaust full 2.5" turbo back exhaust (real nice sound)
new axles
t3/t4 .60 trim
2.5" intercooler piping
hks knockoff bov
38mm wastegate on cast manifold
fast-turbo oil lines
Fast Turbo Vacuum Manifold
big FMIC painted black
525 RC injectors (bought new)
225 walboro pump (bought new)

Interior:
itr shift boot
skunk2 weighted shift knob
recaro knock offs
hopefully picking up itr rears next weekend
turbo timer w/harness under dash (not hacked up)
new aem wideband
oil pressure gauge
boost gauge

adj. coilovers in the rear with oem shocks (terrible setup i no)
nuespeed springs in the front with adj. shocks
for how shitty and weird of a setup the suspension is it handles Verryyy well IMO

also has traction bars and 6Khids

spare parts that come with the car:
power steering pump
all ac parts but condensor
heavy duty pressure plate
cruise control
aem adj fuel pressure regulator
spare gsr fuel rail

i bought the car with an alpine security system which includes keyless entry

even though you may not think its true but i babbyyyy this car like crazy…ive opened it up before only a handful of times and the car was fully warmed up and fully tuned…ive put alot of time and money into this car so im not going to give it away so keep the low balls to urself please.

it is currently tuned on 9psi on crome by a local guy that does an awesome job tuning

pictures coming up when i get a chance hopefully tomorrow
found some older pictures (yes it has a dumptube on it…that and the dp are now heat wrapped aswell)

if anyone is interested in buying out right pm me some offers

also the body has ZERO rust

also has only been boosted for 2-3k miles or so driven before that for 3k na with the new motor and tranny and all thats listed above

stock motor and compression ?

motor is bone stock its the jdm gsr motor so the comperssion is a tinyyy bit higher im prety sure (anyone no for sure?)

Is it a dc2 or an ls chassis with a gsr motor swap? Also what clutch is in it?? Stock??

its a dc2 the clutch in it now is an exedy stage one if i remeber correctly but ill throw in a heavy duty pressure plate so all ud need is a new disk (which i will be doing if i keep it since id be turning the boost up)

Nice. Did you mention the miles on the body?

ill have to double check right at like 200K something tho i dont really pay attention to it since the drivetrain is so new and the suspension has all be replaced aswell which i forgot to post ill add that up now

and to get rid of any confusion i bought all the turbo stuff brand new i just put injectors and pump because they are prety sketchy to buy used imo

price?

6,500OBO

ttt

update:new plugs in and the car runs veryyyy smooth tempting to keep,still not even any offers or trade offers

Humm intrested in a 5.0?

ehhh not exactly what im looking for i dont think thanks tho

my grand prix plus 1700 on my end? http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50774

ehhhh grand prix isnt to exciting but if u really wanna try something pm me

95ls1t’s carfax came up cleaannnn

yeah the carfax was completley clean

looks really clean…GLWS :tup: