Fs: 94 cutlas $200 firm

94 cutlas 121k 4banger auto. has a good inspection until november. the car could use a new muffler but ive been driving it the way it is for a while now. the car has many dents, rust, and was painted with a brush.there is a crack i nthe windshield on the passenger side but hasnt changed since ive had it. the interior does have some writing on the dash and headliner. but there is no where u can buy a car that drives and has a good inspection. i drive this car everyday to school and to work and the friend i bought this off of also drove this thing to ub everyday. its a good runner and has a recent oil change, front brake pads and a new brake line. i would keep this car for next winter but i ahve no where to keep it and the aprents want one of the 3 cars i have gone. i want this gone as soon as possible and i will drop it off if you are 20 to 30 minutes away or less i live in west seneca.

holy fuck what did you hit with that thing!

and it looks like an awesome deal. I can’t wait for the serious questions people ask for a 200.00 car. fuck even if you junked it you’d get your money back with this.

any updated pics other than from 2000?

Im sure the pictures aren’t 7 years old. He just didnt set the date on the camera.

plus if you notice the inspection on the car it’s valid

I think if it didn’t have the uberghey racing stripes on a grandma mobile (in no way is driving a grandma mobile a bad thing, but racing stripes on one? Come on) it would have a better chance selling :lol:

the pics are from like 2 weeks ago and i want this car gone so i can put my s10 and trust me the paint job was much worse before the blue and the white racing stripes. and 121k is very low miles this hting has alot of life left in it alot of these things hit 200k or more. tranny shifts great, does not leak anyhting, runs great.

fuck I would pick this up for a feild car if it was later in the spring…

take it man ill drop it off tomorrow. and i would take any trades on anyhting worth around 200 bucks.

[quote=Freek;495032] holy fuck what did you hit with that thing!

anyhitng i felt like. lol mainly shopping carts and garbage cans

LOL! I went to high school with a kid who had a similar car, only it was shit brown with blue Krylon stripes and hubcaps. $200 for a running driving, possibly inspected car is a steal. Drive the hell out of it until it dies, then scrap it for $100.

its not 'possibly inspected" it ahs a good ny state inspection until november and it passed that inspection when i bought it wiht flying colors and i did not know anyone who worked at the shop i took it ot so its not a crap inspection . like i said this car is in good runnning condition and i would drive it next winter if i had some where to keep it.

fucking jp…

someone needs to buy this. this car looks like it would be a blast in a field lol

Jam, buy it, we can hit things together. I know a sweet jump:D

Even better!

you might be sold on that, i think i might have 200 for it cuz i need another car

how about trades for rims http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f145/dumpsterdivertom/IMG_2099.jpg

if they are not for s10/ camaro im not intrested but someone needs to buy this im dieing ot get my s10 on the road and if any1 one wants to come look at it or dirve it jsut let me know

pm was sent.

If nobody wants it I can give you $150 for it.