FS: 94 gsr

As title says its a 1994 gsr with 155xxx on it. Very clean with no rust whatsoever. Paint is new and also has the 98+ Front/Rear bumpers and Front/Rear Lights. ITR Front Lip. 15" Kosei F1 racing wheels with new tires. Drilled and slotted rotors all around with Bendix Ceramic pads all around. Act clutch with fidanza 8lb flywheel. New axels, Built head including: Valve seals,Omni power valves with Port flow dual valve springs and retainers. Compression is 245 across the board and burns no oil. Toda timing belt, 4-2-1 header with 2 1/4 exhaust to a stock muffler. Aluminum civic radiator. Ground control adjustible springs with Tokico Struts. DC Rear lower tie bar. Also has an Auto Page Alam system. ICE COLD AC. Interior is all stock and spotless. Looking for $7500. Any questions or comments either leave me a pm or give me a call my name is Chris 518-788-3866
this is my buddies car so give him a call for an questions

nice car. glws

nice clean car, hows that 8lb flywheel and clutch combo, i bet thats a blast to drive with

wow that thing is fucking cleeannnnn

nice car to bad milage is on the high side gl :tup:

my favorite car. and exactly how i would mod it. any engine bay pics?

ive driven the car a couple times since its my buddies and all and i love the clutch combo. revs alot faster and the heads all redone and brand new and the bottom end looked real clean…ill get more pics

heres some motor shots

dont all gsr’s come with the rear spoiler? correct me if i’m wrong

Hey I’m actually the owner of the car. New the forum and just wanted to say if anyone had any questions just leave me a pm or give me a call. Thanks.

Chris

You are right. All gsr’s do come with a rear spoiler. It was taken off when the car was repainted. I think without the spoiler gives it a cleaner look and also people just think its a LS. I still have it if anyone wanted to put it back on.

just curious…how did you solve the third brake light issue. Did you just swap hatchs with an ls? i know the gsr’s dont have the holes in the rear glass to mount the light.

clean teg either way, goodluck with the sale

you dont NEED a 3rd brake light, it is not illegal

dont you need one to pass inspection?

Its still the stock hatch. Holes where filled when it was painted. Theres no third brake light issue. Just got it inspected last month and there was no problem.

wow nice clean teg , GLWS if you ever want to sell some of the mods on it id trade you my stock shit plus cash

Thanks but not really looking to take parts off. For one thing I dont want to and second I physically can’t. I just got into a major ATV accident and cant drive for 2 months. So I really would like to sell this asap and get myself into a new car by the time im healed up.

yea hes now down a spleen and a couple other parts are broken

damn that shit’s clean!
too rich for my blood…

Price isnt written in stone.