WTB!! GSR ENGINE,HEAD,ECU,ANYTHING.SEATS DASH.94-95

I NEED A GSR ENGINE-OR HEAD WHICHEVER U HAVE.I HAVE SPARCO SEATS AND SPOON MIRRORS IM TRYING TO SELL NOW FOR THE PARTS OR IF U WANT TO TRADE AND TALK LET ME KNOW.IM OPEN TO OFFERS OF B16S ALSO I DONT CARE I JUST WANNA GET MY HATCH ROLLIN AGAIN.
THANK YOU ID ALSO LIEK A GSR DASH AND CLUSTER,OR EVEN JUST A BLACK DASH AND LS CLUSTER WHATEVER WORKS.GOTTA B OBD1

I have a GSR dash for ya. LMK if your interested.

man u have everything i need it seems lol-where r u located? and i would love to see that crx,i mean this is what im doing.i hate my civic dash–i dont like my sparcos much anymore to stiff for my back,and the seat belts r not something i wanna drive in everyday.i want to build a gsr and get a s80 or y80 gsr trans,to throw together in my hatch,my gsr was stollen.so im pretty much just want to have a black dc2 dash,cluster,and center console amd armrest cabinet.also black teg seats,gsr’s would b key.i have a bunch of shit-im trying to sell or get rid of-rims,apexi exhaust-full d16 vtec swap,with trans.shaved doors,coilover set brand new still in box,door popper kit still n box.if you know anyone or maybe be interested in anything lmk id like that rear disc n dash shit u have.thanx man

You have to many threads lol. PM what your interested in, kinda have an idea.