FS:94 Probe GT 5 speed 950 obo

1994 GT 2.5 L (2497 cc) KL-DE V6 164 hp (122 kW) at 5600 rpm 160 lb·ft (217 N·m) at 4000 rpm. 0-60 7.5, 1/4 mile 15.3, 144 mph (232 km/h)top speed
-The Probe GT was Motor Trend magazine’s Car of the Year for 1993. It also made Car and Driver magazine’s Ten Best list for 1989, 1993, and 1994.
Im selling my Ford Probe because Im just not into it and it needs some work.
The details
-Bright Red exterior (needs paint). Beautiful, clean, light gray cloth interior
-GT Trim Level: 2.5L Mazda KL-DE V6. factory rated at 165hp @ 5500rpm and 160lbs.ft. @ 4000rpm, 8000rpm max!!?!!
-5 speed, Cruise control, tilt wheel, power articulated seats w/lumbar, power windows/locks, keyless entry, moon roof
-Canada car so speedometer/odometer reads Kilometers… 190XXX Kilometers about 118k Miles
-AIR CONDITIONING BLOWS ICE COLD AND WORKS AWESOME!!!
-Block Heater
-Kenwood CD player
-Short ram intake wrapped to reduce heat soak
-Pacesetter 2.5" exaust… Sounds sweet
-Lowering Springs… I forget what brand
-GM HEI Mod (bypasses igniter in stock disty because it fails often and because it produces a hotter spark)
-Inspection good thru August 08
-*NO RUST

Effort needed
-First off… to be driven on a regular basis again, the fron dirvers side wheel bearing needs replacement. I just replaced it 300 miles ago but the garbage bearing I got from NAPA shit the bed already and may have compromised the break pads and rotor on that side. This is the main reason for my recent frustration and selling the car
-The right rear quarter glass needs replacement. It is currently held in with black duct tape and by the tint previously in the car. It doesnt leak and I only have trouble seeing out of it at night. Nobody makes this glass anymore but you can purchase it used from a junkyard at about $150-$225 and have it installed at Amazin Glass, Albany
-The small things. The car needs an alignment especially in the rear. It tracks strait but eats rear tires like my Trans Am does. I have 2 new tires that come with the car but the size is a little off (225/55R16 instead of 225/50R16) Front tires are in great shape
-Needs rear sway bar ends links although the car handles great anyway
-The hood and headlight covers recieved some light damage from a fender bender but easilly repaired. The whole car needs paint anyway
-There are a few small dents but nothing major. The body is pretty straight for the most part
New Parts
-Platinum Autolite plugs
-cap, rotor, ignition wires
-Newer distributor, coil, and HEI Igniter from 78 Camaro Z28 (because it had the most advance in timing than any GM car but I dont believe it matters)
-Sylvania Silver Star headlights
-Black Wallmart floor mats
-Driverside tie rod end
-Driverside wheel bearing… lets forget about that
Included Parts
-2 tires 225/55R16 92H as mentioned above
-3 extra Probe GT directional wheels but they need some TLC
-2 15" 89 Probe GT wheels I picked up for snow tires but never bought snows
-JDM Mazda KL-ZE Valve cover painted candy apple red Worth at least 20hp Im sure
-Pacesetter Ceramic coated headers with extra O2 sensors and hollow cat (requires EGR block off in intake manifold)
-Replacement hood with slight scratches and head light covers
-Box of random parts such as Distys, tail lights, corner lights and more

Joe at 522 5604 to come look at the car. Im in Colonie, Albany area Asking $950 or make me an offer. Trades considered: GTP = Probe + cash Thanks for looking

Where were you in august , when i was looking for a probe? lol pics?

Hahaha In August I was selling my 99 Formula and buying the Probe… Working on pics Soon I promise

:needpic:

Pics are up by popular demand

Shit… Albany is pretty far… But it could of been a potentially daily driver.

glws i always liked this style probe :tup:

humm interesting

nice glws

Nobody wants this… Maybe I was too honest

If i have had the extra cash i would deffently buy it!

SOLD…

i figured this car would sell relatively fast it was a nice car for the right price