FS: 1994 Ford Probe GT Turbo

1994 Rio Red Probe GT
5 sp
Grey leather interior, power everything incl. sunroof
Clean title, currently registered and inspected in NYS

Gauge cluster reads a lil over 102k, the actual mileage is a lil lower (94k) but the previous owner broke one of the needles when he was installing the white face gauges, so this isn’t the original cluster

• PMO Stage 3 turbo kit, includes spearco fmic, garrett t3/t4, greddy type s bov, tial external wastegate LESS THAN 1500 MILES ON TURBO KIT
  • Vortec 12:1 FMU
  • MSD blaster II coil w/accel HEI mod
  • Walbro 255 pump
    -aeromotive fpr w/ dual feed setup (not installed but can be included)
    -Pheno spacers (intake mani and tb)
    -Borla catback
    -Slimline fans
    -Poly mount inserts
  • NGK plugs/wires (plugs one step colder than stock)
    -ACT street/strip clutch
    -Fidanza 9 lb flywheel
    -Relocated battery to hatch (optima yellowtop)
    -Zex nitrous kit w/ pressure gauge ( mounted where the rear seat would be, lines not run was using a 55 shot BEFORE the turbo went in)
  • Sensei carbon fiber hood
  • Corksport front lip
  • tinted windows
  • clear front turn signals
  • white face gauges
  • a/f, boost, fuel press, voltmeter guages (also have egt and oil pressure, not installed tho)

-17" excel rims (rims and tires have LESS than 300 miles on them!)

• Dropzone springs

• Rear strut bar

• Viper alarm system

• Pioneer cd player

Axles were also replaced at the time of clutch/flywheel install about 10k miles ago

Car is VERY clean, never seen winter and hardly seen rain. the front of the car has been repainted from when the hood/lip was put on. Has gts stripes from the roof back, could prolly use replacement as they are starting to fade (black vinyl). Car drives very straight, no wierd clunks or noises, Transmission shifts very smooth no grinds, motor shows good compression across all 6 cylinders. Interior is very clean and has no rips or tears in the leather. Overall car is in very good shape for its age! Its yet to see the track with the turbo, but judging other cars i’ve ran against its a 100+ mph trap car. This is on FIVE psi of boost…

Now for the pics

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/adictd2b00st/2.jpg
don’t worry, that neuspeed sticker from the previous owner has been removed! this was the only pic i had showing the stripes

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/adictd2b00st/niiice.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/adictd2b00st/enginebay.jpg

Price is $6500 obo. With winter coming up i have too many cars and not enough space to keep them all! Like i said before the car is clean and in great shape for its age, thanks for looking!
edit also have the rear seats, they are out of the car right now for the nitrous setup

:tup:

Sweet car.

nice car though , glw/s

ahhh it was on the bottle!!! :wink: j/k

:tup: to an awesome car, at that price its hard not to buy it hehe

awwe, ur serious about sellin it huh? well, bump for a sick ride and a cool seller…

haha funny pic…but don’t worry, i still have the rx7 which will be all set for spring since this season is already over :wink:

season just started!!!

glws brotha

bump for jay

Good luck Jay.

I can vouch for this car. The previous owner took very good care of this car. Spent many hours cleaning it, oil was always changed on time and it was kept in a garage during the winters. IM sad to see it go.

thanks for the comments guys :slight_smile:

yea, but i hear those rotaries only last like 25k miles or something … :shrug: lol

car looks good for a probe, no offense.

nooo , didnt we tell u not to sell it lol

glws

I hope not, my rotary has 23K right now~!

Cool looking probe, GLWS

good price :tup:

It’s very clean, inside and out. Someone buuuuuuyyyy it :tup:

im not a probe guy …but damn that is pretty sweet

video http://media.putfile.com/mr2-turbo-vs-turbo-probe for reference :stuck_out_tongue:

comes with a 12:1 fmu egh? Do me a favor and see if the gray one works ok. I probably wont be needing that fmu back but just incase id like to have a spare laying around…

your rex will never be back

just keep this…94pgt lives on :slight_smile: