FS: 1990 Ford Probe GT

Hello everyone! This is kind of a tough decision but I think it may be time to move on. I am posting this up to see if anyone would actually be interested in the car. Coming up with a price is VERY difficult so I will put $5000 OBO.
Some info for those who don’t know:

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/6576/dsc00226on3.jpg
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9962/dsc00128mediumdn7nn3yr5.jpg

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2811/dsc01332qc9.jpg

Engine/Drivetrain Mods:
Mazda FE-DOHC 2.0 16v Engine
GT35r Ball Bearing turbo
Custom Equal Length Stainless Manifold
MegaSquirt EFI v3.0 with Extra Firmware (assembled by me)
Custom engine harness (assembled by me)
Coil On Plug
1000cc Injectors
Guru Motorsports Torsion LSD
Walbro 255 fuel pump
3" Aluminum IC piping
24X12X3 FMIC
Tial BOV
Turbonetics Wastegate
TurboSmart Boost controller
HKS Turbo Timer
Full Stainless 3" Exhaust
Stainless Magnaflow 3" Muffler
Innovate LC-1 Wideband
Innovate XD-16 Gauge
Southbend OFE Stage 4 Clutch
Short Throw Shifter
Poly Motor Mounts
Suspension/Wheels/Tires/Brakes:
Intrax Springs
Exel 316 17" Wheels
BFG G-Force T/A KDW II’s 215-45-17 (after pics)
M/H 24.5X8.5X15 (for the track)
Energy Suspension Swaybar end links
Front and Rear Strut Tower bars
Lower tie bar
Brembo Rotors
Ceramic Pads
Stereo/interior:
Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1’s
Rockford Fosgate Amp
Momo Race Steering wheel
Autometer phantom boost/EGT/Oil pressure

There may be more I am forgetting as well,
Nick

Wow, for a probe, I’m impressed.

GLWS

any dyno numbers / track times on this car?

Havn’t got a chance to dyno it with the new setup, but I would guess 400+ by what i have raced and running a 13.2 @ 114.

That’s a really nice looking probe…minus the tires. What were your 60’ times like?

Best 60 on crappy street tires was a 2.3. With the slicks I pulled a 2.0 bogging it and then I broke my diff on the second attempt :(. Don’t like G-Force t/a’s?

Wow I expected a POS when i entered.This car looks GREAT :tup: . The price seems very fair with the amount of upgrades you got into it.GLWS

I loved my probe when i had it…the 2.2L Turbo was great! what happen with the stock engine?

WOW, that is one beautiful probe. I miss my MX6… Hope this goes to a good home.

Not the actual brand of tire, but they look like a 35 size tire. They look hot, but have to be utterly useless on the street. Nice times though.

Ugghhh… damn if I had the money I’d pick this up. I really want another 1st gen PGT again. And this thing is a beauty, hope it finds a good home.

trade for a 99.5 audi 1.8t 5spd quattro, black with black leather heathed seats?

I still have the stock engine in working condition. It made 325whp before it was retired. The new engine is much more efficient being DOHC with a shorter stroke so it can rev higher. Much more potential and never sold on this continent :slight_smile:

In the pic they were 40’s and I replaced them with 45’s bot of which were useless on the street…lol.

PM Sent.

How many miles?

That is super hot for a probe…

That has to be the cleanest, best looking probe i have ever seen. To be honest, i have never seen a probe i would actually want, and this i would love to have. Its too clean, dont sell it. lol

From that view, reminds me of a 240.

Nice looking Probe!
Whodathunk anyone would ever say that.
Ford could have had a good thing if they marketed this car right and made them all boosted 2.2’s!

The shell has somewhere over 200k on it. I just changed the cluster cause the tach stopped working so now it says it has 73k. The engine is from japan, so it has somwhere around 30-40k on it and the turbo probably has under 3k on it. Although the chasis has higer miles (average for its age) ever suspention part is new including front control arms, ball joints, sway bar end links, wheel bearingsm tie rod ends, axels, ect…

Thank you all for you comments. I do love this car, especially because its not very common to see one and a lot of people have no idea what it is. “Is that a body kit or lip kit” I get that all the time…its all stock as far as the body goes.

K well that sounds good. I am very interesed in buying your car so if you can eather email me back at hydrobiff@yahoo.com or talk to me on AIM its NoBiffBetter

-BIFF