FS: Ford Probe GT 93(MX-6 Engine)$3500 OBO

I just bought new summer car Civic SIR 2000. So now im sealing my old summer car.
Ford Probe GT 93.It has same engine as Mazda MX-6 (V6 2.5L). Around 80K on rebuild engine.
No rust on the frame or body, very clean car inside and outside.
As i sad its my summer car it has 18 rims with Z reated tiers, but if you are going to drive it in winter i will add winter tiers with rims.
Car comig with cold air intak.

Im looking to get around $3500 OBO
My SIR is project car, i need some part (sront bmper, side skirts or if u can instal door pumper or alarm (i have pumper and alarm, need just instalation)) So gemme an offer!!!

Car located in Richmond Hill. Call me @ 416 707 9637 Rost
MSN: thirteenth_shot@hotmail.com or PM
Thnx.

Car is E-tested and I can get the safty 3500 obo

for some reason i love these cars my dad has 89 probe gt turbo and that thing pulls hard ~ 200 torque
too bad this one isnt 3.0 liter v6 but i guess second get didnt come with those engines

GT 2.5L V6 :slight_smile: GTS is 3.0L V6

In 1997 (the Probe’s last year) a GTS model was offered. It had no more performance than the regular GT, but exterior modifications were instantly recognizable. Dual racing stripes available in either white or black started at the top edge of the front bumper and continued on to the back lip of the hatch, terminating just below the center light reflector on the rear bumper. Chrome wheels and a spoiler were also included in the package, as well as having a “blank” center reflector which lacked “GT” lettering that was characteristic to the Australian and European models which were available in either 16V and 24V versus “GT”,“SE”,or base model in North America.

source wikipedia

Inside pictures

today car will be posted on autotrader $3.333 obo

bump

my girlfriend really likes this car.
but she has no $$$

gl with the sale