FS: 1989 ford probe gt

This car was a California car and first off it has 227,145 highway miles but don’t be afraid of the miles because, we just had almost everything mechanically looked at within the last 3 months. The car is red in color and has a red/maroon interior but is faded on the seats from being in the warm weather, like most cars from sun fading. This car is a five(5) speed and has very nice shifts, no delay between the shifts, or free play in the clutch. There is a small crack, about two(2) inches, in the dash on the passenger side. The exterior is a little rough because the clear coat is coming off in places, but from a distance it looks like a brand new car. Also on the passenger side door the molding is cracked, but the crack is very small. Other than that there is nothing else wrong with the car. This car gets 25-29 MPG in the city and, 30-32 on the Highway. Regular is NOT used in the car you need to use the next grade higher for gas due to the turbo. Selling for money for college. But all in all it’s a nice car, I’m just looking for something more practical and an automatic.

i would suggest price & pictures.

sorry bout that. price is 1,500 OBO and for pictures ill have them later in the day.

its turboed? pics would help.

Its a GT so yea it should be turboed. 89-92 GT probe are Turbocharged…pretty fast car for it year

yes a gt and the miles are correct on the right grade of gas ill have pix later tonight.

I’m very interested. If you could post pics, pm me pics, or e-mail pics to bitnera@canisius.edu it would be much appreciated. Like I said I’m very interested!

ive been waiting for some pics and a pm response