Iraq

The military isn’t near a draft yet. There are plenty IRR guys and plenty of reservists/national guardsmen that haven’t been activated yet.

The government uses blackwater, because frankly, blackwater is better than our own military. All the blackwater guys have seen combat, as opposed to your typical infantry company that consists of a majority of new soldiers fresh out of training and have the potential to flip out at the first sign of combat. A good example of this is the video shaggy posted. The military convoy abandoned the kbr driver, because they got scarred and were more concerned about getting out of the kill zone, than the safety of their own convoy. I’d be willing to bet that was the decision of some butter bar lt, who is on his first deployment.

What you saw in the video is them test firing and them dicking around a little bit. our military does the same thing. everyone has to fire their weapon before going out of “the wire” to make sure it is functioning properly. You saw them test firing in the middle of nowhere, harming no one.

and yes, I don’t agree with the war either. But we are going to be there nonetheless for a lil while longer, we might as well keep our guys the safest as they possibly can. if that means contracting private organizations, then do it. I have no problem them wasting my tax dollars on paying blackwater, even if it saves only one life.

and i’m assuming hannibal that you are at a lsa or fob? lol cuz the last time I was there I was at an op, and I had none of those luxuries.

oh and a side note… it’s not danner damn it. my sn is my initials, so help me god if someoen calls me danner, i’ll shank him/her.