Fs: 95 chevy beretta parts.

Like the title states. Has a gtz kit which needs help. Has blue and black interior good body and more.

If you need something let me know.

LOL, I just emailed you over on CL…

Ignore it, you know what I was looking for.

LOL

Lol. I actually emailed you back. But if you need anything or think of anything you may need off of this let me know. I am using some of the parts for the grand am, and keeping some stuff for spares.

hmmm… Is the car itself complete shot? If you wanna sell whats left let me know, I want a shell for a “secret project” I’m planning on, lol.

The car was from florida. It in pieces, and will need to be put together. Their is a lien on the car thats why im using it for parts.

The shell is in great shop no rot at all.

what color are the seats and what condition?

Seats are going in my grand am. They where bride racing seats.

Did a guy from CL contact you about a bumper yet? He’s looking for a free one, so don’t give in! LOL.

Oh, I C about the lien. Hmm, I guess all I could use were the front calipers then?

I wont give in. Not looking to make much out of the parts just enough to get new tires and a extra rims for the grand am.

Calipers worked good last year when i parked the car. I will be pulling the car forward this week to tear alot of parts off.

What Kinda rims you looking to get 4 the GA? The GTZ’s look awesome on GA’s and Fieros.

Let me know when your working on it this week, I’m around the corner if ya need a hand, lol.

The car already has 18" ADR’s. Im hoping to have it on the pavement on wensday. I Then will be tearing it down. It has nice rims on it Dont know if i will be selling them or keeping them and using them for extras.