FS. 95 jeep yj $1400 obo

okay so i have a jeep forsale cuz im unemployed and cant afford to fix it i was quoted at 1300 for a complete rebuild of the tranny , its about 600 for a transfer case , and 200 for a new windshield . thats all this thing needs , it has the 2.5 l 4 cyl engine 240,000 kms on engine with tons more life left in it comes with newer jeep rims and a list of recnt parts done in the last 3 months is new thermostat new heater core new aux heater in the back , new bearings on the 2 way diff that i bought 1 year ago , new fluids in front and rear diff , brand new clutch with less then 200 km on it installed on the flywheel and new relese bearinbg and pilot bearing aswell, its rolling right now but without a tranny and transfer case installed could probably start the engine for interested people it startes everytime no matter what temp and with the new heater stuff it gets hot in their its green with a tan roof , new starter aswell alternator done 3 months ago and rad waterpump both done 2 years ago , im asking 1400 obo
but can remove the sub and amp to knock it down to 1100. might be willing to trade just let me know what you have , prefer to get e-mailed i check it regularly its mikeoxbig_75@msn.com send me a request for pictures cuz i dont know how to put them on here …

oh and i have a 90 silvia with a s14 blacktop , so if you have some parts - rims -that kinda stuff , thatcan knock the price down or depending on that item(s) straight trade.

Id like to see some pics of that jeep. Email them to me and ill post em up for you. t_halvorson77@yahoo.com

allrighty dude thanks message sent

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn194/wannaskyline/IMGP2016.jpg
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn194/wannaskyline/IMGP2017.jpg

From pics body looks pretty solid. Any rust problems?

theirs one spot other side just infront of the jeep logo i fixed it once but the fiberglass cracked off but is still sitting their tires looks small cuz jeep has bigger leaf springs that gave it a 2 inch lift from stock any dents are easy body work i just really suckk at it haha theirs a spare set of jeem rims in the back seat and all the parts to put it back together are included , it runs great just had a bad tranny other wise id still drive it

bump

SOLD