fs: 84' Jeep CJ7

OK this has to go fast. It is currently not running or in a running condition. The motor is out and pulled apart. The T5 tranny and Dana 300 xfer case are still in as are the widetrack AMC20 rear and Dana 30 front axle’s. Main tub still on, front clip currently removed. Tried to sell to a friend years ago, he never paid me. His grams died, they cleaned the garage and now It’s mine again. The only pics I have it are from when I owned it. Sorry for the huge pic.

p.s.:Also has white hard top and a ton of spare parts

$200 or B/O or trades

http://www.jeepaholics.com/rides/images/user1028id429pic2.jpg

would you part the tranny?

Is it local? Apart from the front clip being off, is it still in this condition? Tires and all?

rims are sold, I have the tires. BFG muds 35 x 12.50R15 Everything is with the jeep just the motor and front clip are not mounted at the moment. But i do have them. I need this thing gone last week. Also the rear has 4.56 gears and I have a set for the front that has not been installed.

how much for the 35’s!?!?!?!

Yes Jack this is in Tonawanda. The 35’s alone i’ll take $250 or b/o. They are not on the Jeep they are stored at a friends shop right now.

i want the tires. where are you located?? PM me

I think I need this.

I agree, you do. Money, trades whatever offer it up. obviously it wont drive so a trailer will be needed.

BUMP

This thing has got to go.

So, is this thing still for sale? I intend to stuff a chevy 350 and a T-5 in it. Is the frame solid? What shape is the body in? Tough to tell with all the mud :slight_smile: I intend to put it on the road. Is the title clear?

Where is it? I’d like to get a look at it.

Thanks…

Ok the pic is about 5 yrs old. I attempted to sell the Jeep 2.5-3yrs ago. It has been in my buddies grams garage since then. I havent even seen it. It is located near 7-11 on sheridan. As for the title, I still have it…I have to locate it but I have it. It is clear.

Go grab some recent pics, they wills ell this thing for you. glws

OK, I’m in East Amherst. Would it be possible to get a look at the jeep sometime this weekend? It shouldn’t be too hard to get there.

Thanks…

Ok here’s the deal. I just got back from where the Jeep is. Anger isn’t even the word. The body is about a 80% loss. I have no idea with this dicktard did to it. The frame is solid as are the axles. Those seem to be in good shape still as does the tranny and xfer case. The hard top is also in good shape. All the parts are there in his garage with the exception of the RCI racing buckets. No idea where those are. So basically it’s gonna need a tub. I know what I have left I could sell for around $200 separately so I suppose that’s will be the new starting price. sigh Anyone who still wants to look at it tomorrow, PM me and I will give the info.

Does it have rims and tires? Is the tub salvagable?

rims and tires yes…Tub…with alot of patch work otherwise the tub is a loss. IMO.

I won’t be able to look at it until Sunday. Sorry man, really busy.

i got 100$ if the titles clean.

Title is crystal clean…but still havent located it my house. For whatever reason it’s not in the lockbox.