FS: 95 Mustang GT

Well here it goes, I dont want to do this but I have no choice at this time new toy soon on its way.

1995 Mustang GT 5 speed dark green w/ tan cloth 69K orig miles

• 98 Cobra center console
  • newer paint (not hit) keep stock color
  • 3.5 fiberglass cowl hood
  • Clear cobra headlights and corners
  • Rebuilt E7e heads w/ valves, seals, comp cam springs, keepers and gaskets
  • Cobra upper and lower intake w/2 inch spacer
  • Holley powerseries 70mm TB
  • Custom cold air w/ 75mm Pro M into fender
  • Ford racing #24 injectors
  • Ford racing 1.7 roller rockers and lifters
  • Ford motorsports E303 cam
  • BBK shortue headers and MAC x pipe no cats
  • MAC flow tubes welded to 40 flowmaster dumps
  • New oil pump and dubble roller timing chain
  • New harmonic balancer
  • Alum driveshaft
  • Alum radiator
  • 3.73 gears and posi
  • Rebuilt T5 tranny w/ hardened shafts, sycros, springs and sloid blocker 2nd gear
  • Centerforce dual friction clutch and new flywheel
  • Steeda Tri Ax short shifter
  • Ibach proline lowering springs w/ Energy susp poli bushings
  • Anderson motorsports lower control arms
  • Boxed upper arms
  • Pro M PIH harness fan control box
  • MSD 6AL box, MAS coil and MSD cap and rotor
  • Taylor 9mm wires
  • Optima red top battery relocated into trunk
  • Weld Prostar wheels 15x10 rears and 15x5 fronts

I am sure I have forgot a bunch of stuff but you got the bulk listed here. The car runs and looks good and the only thing it may need is a new carrier bearing due to the fool who put the gears in may not have set them perfect slight hum. But the car runs and drives fine as is.
The car is from FLA all its life except the past 1.5 years up here. Very clean and no rust at all the underside is perfect and clean.
The newer paint is the factory color and was never even wet sanded but if you wanted you can have this done I had plenty of clear put on for this reason.
Car has a passed CT emmision test in hand with no issues at all. I also have a brand new Magnaflow Magnapack cat back that can go with it for a little more money if needed. Clean CT title in hand.

Please phone calls only on this I cant take getting all kinds of e mails and none of them serious if you know what I mean.

Thank
203-395-5243 cell

It will not let me upload pics here for some reason so if you call I can e mail you pics rightaway. Sorry about that but I am not a computer wiz and can not figure this out.

Trade for an 89 supra?

Sorry I have to pass on that trade, no if is was the newer body I would have to go for it but than again why would someone trade one of them. LOL

ding ding ding :stuck_out_tongue:

GLWS

not too bad intersted in trades?

Well to be honset it would have to be one heck of a trade for me. This is olny due to I have put a low price on my car aleady so I feel I may loose more if i did a trade, but I could be wrong.

What did you have in mind?

<<< 91 Notch …

Any one?

Looks Good man… GLWS

Thanks

I am adding to the deal the brand new Magnaflow Magnapack cat back system for it also at no extra cost. That alone is over 400.00.

Thanks

Anyone???
6200.00 Takes it all away. I am looking to use some of this money toward my new truck soon.

Thanks Brian
203-395-5243 cell

Where is it located?
A friend is looking for a nice GT 5.0

EDIT: Any idea on how much hp it puts out?

I am located in Seymour CT zip code is .

I never had the car to the track or on a dyno, I was saving that until I put the turbo setup on.

Call me anytime with questions

Thanks Brian
203-395-5243 cell

oops sorry forgot to put the zip code in

trade for a 98gtp?

TTT

if it wasnt green, damn it glws!

I had a deposit on it for about two weeks only to have the kid not get approved or something for his loan. It seem that most are tire kickers and do not have money when they look at it or the best is when they say mommy and daddy said no. LOL

Thanks

damn thats a good price

nice price, trade you my four wheeler;)