WTB: 99 + Mustang gt 5 speed

Looking for a 99+ mustang gt in 5 speed. Mileage under 100k, have a set amount i’m looking to spend so post up what you got.

swap in a manual tranny :slight_smile:

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61130

buy my car!

lol, not looking to swap trannys…

98 cobra 52k miles $9,900!!!

have you checked out my car in the FS threads?

there are A LOT of reasons for buying a sn-95 cobra over a new edge GT.

do you ever read his post? its states 99+ mustang…that not 98…i might have one for you.

i like the 94-98 versions better… just imo. when done right they look BA

looking past the first sentence all together, let me focus on “its states,” that is a particularly good phrase to use when criticizing someones reading comprehension.

I am just wondering if he considered a sn-95 cobra over a new edge GT.

-bigger swaybars
-much bigger brakes
-stronger engine in stock trim, and if you feel like supercharger/turbocharging you can get 500whp safely on the stock motor instead of 400whp right at the breaking point.
-higher resale/exclusivity
-IMO better looks and something that isn’t a dime a dozen

if they are so great why do u wanna sell ur car lol?

i know someone with like a 02 GT Mach1 i believe, Green with black stripes has like 18k wanted 16,000 on it. Maybe out of ur price range…?

bigger fish to fry.

Yeah, what he said. :smiley:

Besides, the car has a stall and a shiftkit, so it actually has a little “umph” to it when shifting. :stuck_out_tongue:

Being an ex-‘new edge’ owner, I am partial to that body style. Free bump, missed mine for sale by a few months.

I hope you checked out like mustangforums.com and corral.net, they usually have some really well done cars up for sale, or even stock ones owned by guys in their 40s that weren’t abused.

And given the fact he asked for a new edge, and seeing how cheap the S-197 style is now, he obviously has a reason to go that route.

I dont think they made a mach1 in 02?

i have no idea what it is, i dont remember the year and i dont know if it was a mach one lol, Alls i know is it was emerald green with a black stripe, and the piece between the tailights was black

and they were not offered in green eiether

ok then it wasnt a mach1. im not “down” with mustangs lol

What do you guys not understand about wanting a 1999 and UP mustang?

ask AKasprzyk, i know he was talking about selling his

shoot me a pm mine may be forsale… 2000 gt with 48k miles.

maybe a bullitt