WTB: 1987-1995 Mustang GT

5spd only…miles dont really matter…clean body is important.

Dont want to spend more then 4g.

Last ditch effort to have a car in 06 otherwise I am saving and holy crap will next year be good times…but I am american and therefore seek immediate gratification.

Post up if there is one in your neighbors yard or something cuz I can’t find shit in the paper or internet thats local.

lol… i gotta silver & blue one for yah. couple of new mods… :slight_smile:

:lol: I saw it in the pics from the picnic…glad its working out for ya

ditto

'96-'98 cobras are getting cheaper too… FWIW

what’s your budget? looking for stick?

:word:

holy crap, i can’t read :bloated:

i mean that’s REALLY bad

it’s late, gonna cut my losses and crash out. best of luck with the search man :slight_smile:

EDIT: come to NC, we got some stuff down here…:
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/searchresults.jsp?mod_bookmark_id=null&advanced=y&bkms=1155785276222&num_records=25&certified=&search=y&lang=en&search_type=both&make=FORD&sponsorModel=&model=MUST&make2=&model2=&make3=&model3=&start_year=1987&end_year=1995&min_price=1&max_price=5000&max_mileage=100000&distance=300&address=28403&engine=&fuel=&drive=&transmission=Manual&doors=&color=&color2=&color3=&x=129&y=18

search is for less than 100Kmi… clean cars everywhere down here… so worth the trip

Thanks for playing :slight_smile:

www.corral.net

www.stangnet.com

My vote goes for save til next spring and get something super hot then :tup: About 2 more months left in the season and i dont think its worth it to jump into a half ass car just to be able to drive now, as tempting as it may be!

yeah… i’d do like mike’s saying

i’m in the same dilemma… i could get an LT1 stick camaro in a few months

or save for a year, get a civic and get something i’d REALLY like

Call me … i might want to sell my latest project

WTB: 1987-1995 Mustang GT

youre gay.

Learned from you…NA FTW

well u go to mighty and race F bods and ill go pick up broads :stuck_out_tongue: they dig your clear corners :lol:

hey don’t be bashin’ them 6 speed LT1’s :P.
2turboz - Are you set on getting only a Mustang?

hahaha…now u need some chrome rims and they will really come a callin

meh, it’s cool… i think i’m gonna get one in a few months instead of waiting 12+mos to save enough for a decent LT4 vette or M6 C5 with a pile o’ miles

EDIT:

get the c5 with a pile o’ miles, engines can be rebuilt, right?? The reason I ask 2turboz if hes limiting his search to mustangs only is because LT1 camaros can be found for similar prices and offer A LOT more performance.

siiiiiiqqqqqq