1998+ Camaro/Firebird | 2000+ Mustang

Now that I’ve got something that goes extremely fast on 2 wheels, I feel that it’s natural to make a step getting something extremely fast on 4 wheels. (At least compared to my 97 Dodge Ram 1500!)

I’m looking something along these lines:

All Power Options/Key-less Entry etc. (hate leaning over to roll down pass. window)
V8 Motor

Besides that I’ll let the pictures do the talking for everyone. I’m not preferential to T-Tops, Convertibles or Coupes or the standard sports car colors so send me pics of them all! I do like Leather but hey, you can’t win them all. I feel the same about a Manual Transmission. The only thing I don’t really want it to have are any engine problems whatsoever (meaning when I slam the pedal to the floor the car winds out as it should) and to be cosmetically appealing. I can’t tell you how many cars I’ve seen with nasty interiors and exteriors.

I’m looking to spend no more than $5500.

Feel free to e-mail me at BuppityBup@gmail.com or PM on the board!

“I’m looking to spend no more than $5500.”

please retitle ad-

93-97 Camaro/Firebird - 94-98 Mustang

Thank you for your input. I’d gladly give you 5,500 for your Camaro. Let me know. :wink:

:noob: Listen to his advice^ actually 94-98 stangs are in the $2,000-4,000 range. You might find an LSA for that price but its gonna be high mileage.

Keep saving your money

There’s one thing for sure - There are plenty of people who need money.If they have - say a 2001 Mustang GT with 86,000 miles on, it loaded with Leather etc, that books on KBB for around $6,250 in good condition, and know that someone is sitting around with $5,500 (about the price of the car in fair condition) that is ready to buy they might be tempted to do the deal.

I don’t really understand why I need to lay this out for everyone on the board here - but you’ll never know unless you put the offer out.

Just as a frame of reference: I bought nearly every toy I’ve ever had this way.
97 Camaro LT1 in “Good condition” loaded/leather etc. with 75,000 miles (in 2006) - $3000

2000 Yamaha R6 with typical upgrades 3500 miles in showroom condition (2004) - $2875
2002 Honda CBR F4i in same condition as above (in 2006) - $3000
2004 Yamaha R6 in Showroom Condition with 1000 miles and a TON of quality aftermarket upgrades (This Summer) - $3500

All with clean titles - all in great shape.

I could go on forever - but if you look hard enough you’ll find what you want at the price you want.

Anybody else actually have anything to offer?

i can get you those cars…but not for your price…under 100k for that price is hard to find

:lol:

You don’t want an LT1 they suck…

Was just a matter of time, LOL.

Srsly, you can find one for that price but its not going to be 100% there — something will be lacking, whether its cosmetically, mechanically or a combination.

If you make the mileage 100-110k you can find LS1s all day for that price.

For that price and mileage, the car in question is going to need some work, or be cosmetically unsatisfying. But in that price range, I’d be looking at that 2001 GT mustang that comes with a parts car and 2 motors. Fresh tranny and a Cobra IRS. I think its spedracer or something like that selling it.

Bikes are way cheaper than cars, and LT1’s are cheap for a reason. you might find a 98-99 Z28 with high miles and some problems for around that but they are hard to come by.

haha, exactly why I went 98+ on the Camaro hahaha.

and LZ I suppose you’re right. I am going to edit my listing and take out the mileage restriction. I should necessarily rule out cars with miles above that only because some guys really do take good care of their vehicles, even if they use them alot.

You can have my 2000 WS6 for double you limit + 2 grand.

any mustang GT made between 94-04 is a turd, you dont want one of those, much better off with an LTgay

Man just buy a foxbody!

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=5094659&p=1&tmode=1&smode=1

Came across that today. Pony up a little more and take a drive.

My car for sale. I would take 6200.00 Firm

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-non-lsx-powered/1211142-1995-pontiac-firehawk-496-a.html