Went to look at cars today..

best things I found were a beat up old 6cyl auto firebird, a 6cyl 5 speed 98 w/t-tops and a 5 speed (they wanted $8K and only wanted to give me $2K for a trade), and a hardtop Trans Am auto with 170K miles. :mad:

if i ever found a 6cyl 5 spd f-body forsale dirt cheap i’d probably buy it

there arent any Vert 94-2000 mustangs with a 5 speed for sale?

Buy my car mike

didnt see any. I’d consider it if I could find one. Id rather have a Chebby tho

no

i bet anyone that buys your car is going to treat it nicely and take care of it and it will blow up…

for some odd reason your stang loves abuse :rofl:

you shopping for cars… a bunch of faggot-mobiles… that’s about that.

dont settle on a 6cyl. and that 170k TA is too much. keep lookin. also, it seems like u can get Z28s alittle cheaper than TAs, so thats somethin to consider. i always see cheaper LT1 Z28s around.

dont hate the player, hate the game.

dont worry, i wont… unless its fucking cherry and the price is right on.

TJZ28 has been steering me in the right direction. Showed me this beautiful white drop-top WS6, 2000 LS1 6M… :drool:

I didn’t see this kind of browsing in the future… mikey in an f-body… :chills: :blue:

well, I might consider some other cars if my buget allowed as much as that 2000 LS1 he showed me. Like a drop top E36 M3…

but for the price range I’m looking at, F-body vert looks like my only feasable option.

Mustang Convertible on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustang-LX-Convertib-LAST-CHANCE-FOR-SUMMER-MUSTANG-CONV-NO-RESERVE_W0QQitemZ4566425109QQcategoryZ6236QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

how much were the LS1s u were lookin at? i would think theyd be a bit more than the 8g’s u were lookin to spent.

:doh: It was a non-WS6 Trans Am drop top… hense you liked it. Were it a WS6 I’m sure the nostrils woulda turned ya off.

-TJ

whaddeva