FS:95 Olds Cutless Supreme

Great daily driver its a 95 it has 207000 roughly on it it haad the trany rebuilt at 160 k and a new engine put in at 196k I recently got a new car so I am selling this one it has a leather interior aftermarket eclipse head unit and infinity speakers it has a few rust spots nothing major now for the needs it needs a new tie rod end and new bball joints I’m asking 700 obo please call me or text me at 7168121196 with any ? or if you would like to see the car no pics right now my cam is broken I will try and get em up upon request though thanks guys Ron

pics?

well once you get your cam fixed.

when you say, “new engine”, does that mean its new, or did you pull it from another car?

sorry didn’t elaborate on th engine it had 20k on it when I put it in my car so its go roughly 30 to 35 now

Punctuation is your friend my pal.Where did ya find an engine w/ only 20K on it?
is it a 3100 or 4 banger?I assume 3100.I’ll let one of my tenants know.
A few LOL’s- it needs a New BBALL joint and has a leather interior eclipse head unit.:rofl:
GLWS it should sell quick.
D

haha sorry for the bad spelling i was on my phone at work making the post its a 3100 and as for the engine my dads in the automotive industry so he call around to a few junkyards around the country and found a low milage engine