FS: 96 cavalier2 door 5 speed

I bought a beretta so im selling the cavalier. So here it is it’s a 96 cavalier base blue with back plastic bumpers, As base as they come no power, cass player. Has new: cyclinder head from northeast, balljoints, right tierod, gas tank, fuel lines, filler neck, front pads and rotors , rear master cyclinders ,hard wear , shoes and drums, rear exhaust mount. plugs and wires. Has schmitts oil undercoat. Pm me for more info. Only asking 2,000 Or best offer I have 2000 into it includeing the price of the car. so im not makeing any money off of it i found a beretta that I like and want to get. The car is in nice shape not alot of rust no rot at all, It rides nice everyone who rode in it said that it rides nice and smooth. I have not other reason to sell it besides getting another beretta this cavalier is a great car.

http://images.autotrader.com/images/2006/3/23/198/987/221516429.198987128.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

I wanted to make it clear that is not the pics of the car for sale thats just so you know what it looks like take the hubcaps and side molding off and thats what it looks like.

Like i said b4 it has 2,000 it parts and labor alone PM me

added “FS:” to title, please read forum guidelines before posting.

im sorry thought i put it. My number is 868-329 if anyone is intrested in looking at it if i dont answer leave a message

umm dont know where ur located… but in the NY we have 7 digit phone numbers not including the area code???