94 Cavalier 3800 Supercharged 30k miles

Mods please delete

car needs to go to a good home, just bought myself a home and need less vehicles/more money.

Car is still for sale. Picked up a new project car so would like to see this one go. Offer up!

awesome
glws

I had a very unhealthy relationship with Cavaliers in my younger years. This looks like a great example of one. :tup:

It’ll be tough to sell, but they are definitely fun to drive. Any dyno #s?

3.4" pulley gtp’s put down around 220-230 depending on tune for reference.

My old gtp with 3.4 and k&n put down 224

I’ll show my dad this…he had one with the 3.1 many years ago and still talks about it and how much he wants to find a clean one.

Have you listed on j-body.org?
OT: I cant beleve that site is still around.

Cool car…glws

I have listed it there also. I’m flexible on price. Unfortunately the only time I got on a dyno was right after I bought it and found it was running lean. Which lead to the new fuel pump and fresh tune. All my data tables show it running perfect now but never got chance to get back on dyno.

Wow this is cool! GLWS!

WOW, somebody paid what you can buy an E36 M3 for to make this which is FWD and slower.

This is actually cool. Glws

I’m guessing this would smoke an m3.

Paulo buy this!!

I think Paulo’s swapped cavy was faster then an m3 and it only had 180hp?

180 doesn’t beat 240

edit: I want to add that I’m not shitting on this car or the for sale price, I’m shitting on somebody paying $10k for this work.

Torque steer?

3.8 supercharged is actually a dead nuts reliable engine and very quick for what it is. Awesome car, glws. Deff a good price too

My car with a 3400 had 200hp/220tq to the wheels when it was first swapped and on a shitty tune. It obviously wasn’t the fastest car around but for the $1300 TOTAL that I spent to do the swap (including the engine, clutch, etc…) it was a solid car to mess with.

Like you couldn’t imagine.

Agreed. And this one has super low miles to top it off.

I just gave my dad your number, he’s definitely interested.

This is a neat car, especially for the price. Just out of curiosity where did the 10k build price come from? It doesn’t seem like there’s much done for ten grand. I’ve never built a car though.

Edit: Totally missed the build sheet.

Where are you finding E36 M3s for 10k