FS: 96 cherokee sport 4wd $2k

I finally found a winter car that i have been looking for, so it’s time to sell my cherokee. Quick history… I bought it from my girlfriend with 134k on it, who bought it from her aunt with 80k on it( the aunt bought it new). It’s been babied and you can tell by the way it drives. Her father has always taken care of it and he is a total car guy (plus he had a mechanic that owed him big time and got it all done for free whenever it needed something). I have had the truck since 10/06 and have put it up to 145k. I just had it inspected and it passed with flying colors. The only thing with it is that its an automatic that you have to shift. ( If anyone knows, its suppose to be an easy fix. The tranny doesn’t downshift when put into drive and therefore you must shift.) The only thing I have had to do to it since I have owned it is new tires , 4k ago, and a power steering pump. Within the last few years it has had a new radiator and alternater and battery. Its a total solid truck that I really hate to get rid of but its time for something new. It’s kbb private party says $2800 so I think $2000 is a good price. Pics to come tomorrow…http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/PricingReport.aspx?VehicleClass=UsedCar&ManufacturerId=24&YearId=1996&WebCategoryId=42&VehicleId=9297&PriceType=Private+Party&ModelId=402&Mileage=145000&SelectionHistory=9297|16844|14220|0|0|342844|true|342849|true|342853|true|342860|true|342878|true&Condition=Good&QuizConditions=

sounds nice but :needpic: so get um up, i may know somebody interested

pics?