FS:96 dx civic hatch SOLD

anything?

the mileage on the cluster is right. or very close. the orig cluster had 163k when i pulled it out, the new one had 160k. so the car actually has 3k mile miles than the cluster indicates.

and the HIDs suck in those headlights, you cant see shit.

PM a price

thanks for that info, i had no clue.And yea the hid’s are shitty in these non projector housings. I might just order some egay projectors for now.

bump, I really miss my integras and civic coupes :(. I would consider a trade for either, otherwise ill keep my car and continue to mod it.

The car now has an ex armrest consol , and integra gauge cluster (might not come with the car)and ls integra front seats.

how is a civic coupe bigger or more practical, at least the hatch makes it semi useful :stuck_out_tongue:

more room to put longer shit in it, that and i miss the styling of them as well.

how many cars have you gone through in the past 6 months? lol…i say keep it. EK hatches are sex.

B-swap it and sell me your y8 :slight_smile:

haha the past 6 months? maybe 3, I haven’t been that bad. I love the car but i need something bigger and i really wanna get another teg or coupe.If i keep it, im putting an h22 in it over winter and the y8 will be for sale.

H22 would be sick…if you decide to swap one in I suggest getting the m2b4 transmission. It comes with a factory LSD, I had one in my h22 swapped cb7.

is there a price yet?

ill set the price at $3600 with the wheels. $3100 on steelies.

thats a fair asking price from a kid who takes better care of his cars then himself. glws

Thanks asshole. would larry still be interested?

bump before craigslist. Id really like to see this go to someone on here who will take car of it and mod it.Buying another car so, i have to sell this.

bump this has got to go. 632 views and no interest?? I lost my password to honda-tech.If anyone can cross post this to another id greatly appreciate it. Id gladly give out karma :).

what did the swap come from or what ECU is in there? from a 96-98 civic or 99-00 civic?

if anyone tries to lowwball you. ill be happy to buy the ARRR lip off you

just put it up on craigslist mike, thats where you always seem to have good luck lol.

haha yea i really do always sell it there. Its allready on there but i believe im working something out with it.