FS 97 Civic Hatch

1997 Honda Civic CX Dark amethyst pearl 5spd 65000 miles gray interior just had it tuned up new plugs wires cap and rotor just had a coolant flush and oil changed

the car comes with parts that i had bought but never got to put on it was a project i wanted to do but it is my daily driver and never got around to it

extra set of headlights
HX wheels with almost new tires
the stock wheels with 2 good snow tires and i have 2 other snow tires
sport comptech 2 1/4 catback
sohc vtec head and intake
center consol
strut tower bar
ex injectors and 1 SI injector
16B turbo
side mount inner cooler
headlight eye brows

asking 5000

ill post pics up tomorrow

interested in parting anything out? I need an armrest console…

not parting the car out

damn it im interested but i got to sell my camaro let me see some pics

Consider trades?

Would you be willing to part some of the uninstalled parts? I may be able to use a set of headlights and the ex injectors. Shoot me a price if you are willing to part out that stuff. Thanks

Sorry if my post was confusing I was referring to uninstalled parts as well. I’m assuming the “not parting the car out” answer referred to those parts too but if not LMK.

ex and dx injectors are the same.

i dont want to part anything out but if the car doesnt sell soon i might change my mind and the center console is in the car and wouldnt want to let it go but i have a friend with a bunch of honda parts ill see if he has one

this is the tread on the HX wheels

the extra wheels and tires i have

the tread on the stock steel wheels BF Goodrich Snow Slaloms two have 80 percent tread the other two have 20 percent

these are the other tires i have to replace the two bad BF Goodrich’s

How much with the snows but none of the other uninstalled parts?

bump

i have no use for the parts really after i sell the car so id like them to go with the car

price drop 4000 takes everything the car has to go

still have it?

ill give you 3500 cash

guess not???

pm me if interested in trades

has this sold yet? are you interested in trading?

Do you still have this? I know someone seriously interested.

bump still for sale not parting out and no trades