Honda Parts Must sell!

Well I’ve got tons of honda parts there cluttering my freakin garage… Id like to sell most of em or trade em off. Most are interior parts but I do have some engine and body parts…

I have a ek wing it was removed from a 97 Civic Hx its black with the third brake light! $40 bucks takes it…
I have a ek dash and a eg dash I also have all the vents & heater controls and mostly all of the dash accesories except the radio bezel for the ek…
I have upper control arms removed fom the 97 ek
I have a y7 head complete with intake 108k!
I have a factory Cd player from a 99 Civic Ex “MINT”
I also have Black housing projector headlights and Allteeza tails for a ef 88-91 Civic
Crx rear compartment and a few Crx parts
I have a 3.1 mpfi motor and trans out of a 93 Beretta GT w/107k $200 TAKES THEM BOTH
I have stock Eg Civic 92-95 Headlights
I have a brake booster & mastercylinfer from a ek civic
Blower motor from the ek
God I have tons of parts more than even know!
I will be updating over the weekend if you need anything listed dont hesitate to make and offer!

cmon you honda drivers… I need this stuff gone… Im not asking much for it im sure you need it more than I do. Make offers! :nana

do you or dose anyone have a carpet for a 95 civic coupe…i need this asap

sorry I dont have a carpet! Everything is still forsale If you need anything dont hesitate to ask… I will trade eveything for pretty much anything… Just let me know what it is that you all need…