96-00 ek Civic Parts

I just picked up a ek civic theres not to much left to the car but theres a few good parts on it… The Dash is complete and is in excellent condition, The rear window is good, The rear decklid is in good shape aswell as the backseat, I have the linkages, heater controls, Gauge cluster with tach high miles though, stock air box, carpet, no body panels there all bad! No engine no trans shell is not forsale! If anyone needs anything lemme know
Justmenmibxtch@aol.com
961-2750

p.s will trade some parts! I need throttlebody for d16y5

how much for the cluster

make me a offer!

i dunno i didnt want to lowball you, im just tired of no tac in my beater so i wanted to pick one up. not sure what they go for.

What color is the interior? I need a carpet for my Civic, so depending on the condition of the one you have, I want it. Dont wanna lowball you, so lemme know what sounds fair to you, pricewise. :nod

emailed…

i need the washer fluid setup if its still there

do u have the stock side skirts? if so i take them!!

would u sell the cluster for 30$?

emailed

girlfriend needs the AC knob setup, probally jsut the whole complete setup, along with one of those plugs near the ebrake. Must be grey.

Do you need the heater control Assembly?

Here are a couple pics of a few things I pulled off today… If anyone is interested in the bare dash Lemme know its complete with the wiring harness! Pm me and Make offers if interested

Does it still have the rear view mirror (inside)?

no sorry

side skirts?

nope… no sideskirts Im gonna have everything off Tomorrow I’ll get pics so you guys know exactly what I got

so you dont have the washer resevoir?

yah her AC button broke, so whatever is needed to replace that i need. Also there is 4 plugs around the ebrake console, i need one. Maybe even carpet if its on the cheap and grey.

Well I do have the heater control which is what you need! The carpet is shot and ill have to see about the3 switches for the ebrake. I got a lot of stuff of today and will post pics when I get home. I got a Complete auto to manual swap ie pedals , reservoir, mastercylinder and the lines slave and dx 5spd tranny. Also have d15b7 can hear run till next weekend when it comes out!