95 Civic Ex Coupe Part out

Check my threads for a uptodate listing of what i have available

Willing to part vents and speaker covers?

Yea no doubt

Yea I could use both front speaker covers, and the smaller vent on the driver side, and the both on the pass side. Give me a price on those.

Driver’s side interior A-pillar cover/trim, rear seat, and possibly rear plastics. LMK

And does the cluster have a tach?

Yeh ex has tach

Nice sooo, I’ll take the cluster, rear seats, rear plastics & a-pillar covers/trim

Engine harness?

Cluster is going in my coupe. All the other stuff is up for grabs. Pm me a offer you know what its worth to ya.

RedEvil same goes for you.

Im gonna start rippin it in the am.

:crazy

Its going in my coupe

i need the pass side headlight, rad fan harness. u can cut at the shock tower. let me know!!!

I have the headlight $25 its ur. The harness is being used whole so i cant help ya there.

Almost forgot, you have had a number of Civics… Something in my pass door broke and it wont open anymore. I know its something related with the door handle. When you take the door panels off, can you maybe snap a pic of that? I think I want some more parts… :lol

Which side? The doors are gutted so that should be easy.

Well its my front passenger door on the 4dr, so it should be similar to your passenger door. I just need to see how its setup before I destroy my door, and I cant find a decent pic.

Ill snap a pic.

Theres a Rear Disc Conversion here and ex front knuckles
both are up for grabs

I forgot about that. How many miles on the front end? I could use those knuckles. Should work on my EX even with the ABS right?

180k but rode nice. It will work on all 92-00 civics.

I need a dash with all the heater stuff and carpet, I dont need a title. PM me a price please.