95 Honda Civic Lx 4dr Auto Part out!~ 1st Post Modified with List and Prices

Allright So I figured I could make more money Parting the Civic Out than selling it so I did exactly that!

Heres what I got!
Complete Doors w/ power $50 each 4dr
Drivers and Pass Headlights $25 Each
Complete dash from Civic w/ dual Airbags $100
2 ex auto Clusters with tach’s (1) 125k (2) 200k $30 Each
I got a hood for a 92-95 Civic $50
Pass Fender $35
Rear Disc $150 Promised to Eric
2 Steering wheel Airbags $40 each
Theres Good Glass all around the car!
I have Lots of parts from a collection over the years mostly 92-95 if you need anything let me know.
961-2750

how does it run with a “whole” in the block… :wtf

Ive seen a Corsica run and drive with half the oil pan missing so its possible.

Shits a honda bro its a trooper.lol it does still run but only for secs and im sure it won’t do that to much longer…

cash talks and sh*t walks! :banana

bump

If I decide to part out anyone need anything?

Whats the deal with the title? No way to get one?

somewhere down the road i will end up with one… im just sick of waitting around!

Parts Anyone interested? Lemme know

Bumpy BUmPy

i need a bracket. on the pass side it ties the fender and headlight together to the frame. it like an L bracket kinda. let me know!!!

My buddy may need that harness after all. But he will most likly need everything under the dash and into the engine bay. If you can label the plugs as you take them off that will be a plus ;D. Its a pain in the ass, but he needs this car to run. LMK a price.

I can hook him up with the dash harness But I allready cut some of the engine bay harness… Im gonna try and pull the rear disc today Eric so if you Want give me a call later and you can come grab em…

" I need a bracket. on the pass side it ties the fender and headlight together to the frame. it like an L bracket kinda. let me know!!! "

I have the bracket your talking about… If you want give me a call and come snag it…

What color is the interior?

Do you have a Grey center console? The cupholder part?

gray yes I do have the cupholder!

Sickk!! When can i come get it and how much do ya want for it man?

Just picked this car up tonight. So I will highjack this thread :ninja. If you need anything LMK!

can you keep an eye out for a 96-00 ex manual cluster? i’m so tired of not knowing how fast i’m going cause the speedo doesn’t work, so can’t tell what my gas milage is, and i’d like a tach… :nod ty