94 Civic part out

Parting My 94 civic Coupe Dx, I have some parts off the car forsale. I am willing to ship if buyer pays for it Large parts id like pick up. PM me if you need or want anything. If you want to trade something offer. On to the parts lol.

I will UPDATE when i pull more parts off the car.

Frist pic on the left,

Seat Belts 5 each + shipping

62mm BBK throttal body, with sensors 75+ shipping

Head Light switch 15+ shipping

Wipper switch 15+ shipping

2nd pic

Ebrake handle 20+ shipping
Cup holder with shift boot ( DIRTY, wear it bolts to the car with the two bolts one is busted washer will fix it) 15+ shipping

3rd pic

Dash harness From stearing wheel to switches dimer climt control i belive 40+ shipping

4th Pic EK Seats with NO head rest 25 Bux work Fine Need to Be Cleaned!!! PICK UP ONLY

5th Pic 92-95 Civic Coupe Head Lights 50+ shipping NO CONNERS

EG stearing wheel AIR BAG, 45$ Unsure if i want to ship this in case it blows up lol I also have stearing wheel thats last to come off the car because i need it to get it on the junk mans Trailer.

Civic Cd player Harnes 92-95 10+ Shipping

Pinonner Deck Works Good Prety old, 20+ shipping 25 with the harness to make it plug and play + shipping of course

Random Mounts Out of a 94 civic CX HB 10 each + shipping

Will update when i pull more parts Off PM me i sine on here 2+ times a day lol.

I take Paypal For payment ( you can Gift to me if you wish to avoid Fees I dont scam and would not want it done to me)

Or Cash

Sorry for the Crapy Pics ( old cell phone) if you need better pics id be happy to send them to your cell phone Just shot me a PM Happy Shopping

Make offers ask if you dont see the part i might have it. Thanks

Integra Seats, wear the Rail attaches to the car Eye hole Is rusted front two only, why idk but sand paper and black paint will fix it they worked fine in my car for 3yrs They Also Have some stains and Need to be cleaned.

So 35$ Picked up

Civic Dash, The Dash will not have the Cluster or Cluster Trim part that will go around it, or shift boot cup holder, or CD player im just Giving you an Idea of what it can Look like. I would like 85$ for it Pick up kinda Big to ship.

The Dash its Self is Black, The Trim wear Ac / Heat control is. Is Gray also wear the dimmer is. The Only area That has any knicks that i saw is Right above the Glove Box handle tiny slice in it about the size of a penny or dime, NOT ROUND but long and wide, you cant really see it, if you want Close up Pics, PM me and i will get Text Pics to you!!!

The Cluster is Ex I dont recall Miles I think its 176k? ID take 65+ shipping

Trim Part around the Cluster, (Black) id take 25+ shipping

Once again make offers guys i am sure we can work out something thanks

sent ya a PM

bump got a few more parts off will update after class!!!

Yup, still got this stuff sitting around make offers thanks