FS:97 Dodge Neon $500

PMed

bump i know some one needs a beater

bump

bump

trade for sexual favors?

perhaps :wink:

how the hell isnt this gone its fuckin 400$ to keep your nice car out of the snow

ahhh verry nice!

text me if you’re interested :touchy:

where r you located i may be interested, also are the wheels 4 or 5 lug?

its 5 lug 5x100

ooo i gots rims that would fit this too wana trade for my probe? im guessing no but its worth a shot

why the fuck would he want a shitty probe, hes already tryin to get rid of his shit car, hes not collecting them

why isnt this car sold yet, do people realize even if you buy the car for 400$ and it blows up come april or spring, scrap it for 250, cut off the cat before that, and then sell that for 50$ and you just bought a car that lasted 6 months for 100$

if everyones got this money or everybodies “interested” fucking pick the thing up or GTFO of the thread, if my beater suddenly blows up on me in october when i take it outta storage, this bitch is mine

400$ is fucking nothing, someone buy it

$375 cash in hand?

this car will last years no joke… its solid besides the oil leak that can be fixed extremely cheap…i just havnt had time to show the car alot, then meet the next week for cash… i need someone to bring 500 when they look at the car n give it to me n take it that day… i have school work plus everythign else on my plate SO IF YOU WANT A MEDIOKER DODGE NEON THAT GETS GREAT GAS MILEAGE CALL ME AT 903-6408 AND BRING 400 CASH

They do get good mileage…my 2000 neon averaged 34 mpg last tank.

thats awesome, even with the auto box ?

Mine’s 5spd…expect 30+ still though.