FS; 98 acura integra gsr

the miles are highway miles also was used as a dd 2 and from work

Leave the guy alone, it’s his car. If he really wants to sell it I’m sure he’ll adjust the price when he needs it gone.

lets see them pics

+1 for pics… How are the tires/brakes/fuel lines?

hey guys once again this car was posted for me. I didn’t have a account yet. the car has new rear brake lines from front to back. new brakes all around,new rear cailpers,new cat back as mentioned and, the bolt on’s were all added due to nessary repair. ie the exhaust had rotted out and headers craked so we replaced it with better stainless parts. yes the car has over 300k on it but like was mentioned these were 95% highway miles. I bought it off a 40+ year old lady 2 years ago any my wife has drove it ever since. it will still get 33 to 34mpg on the highway. it’s a full leather car with all the goodies. tranny is about as mint as you can get. clutch was replaced when the old one let out at 272k so you know it could not have been beat on and last that long. I am willing to work with you on the price and or rebuild the motor to sell it doesn’t matter to me. and I have tons of vouches in the area and on other web sites such as hmt that can relate my enigne building skills. they don’t blow up!

oh and here are some pics I will have more when my wife gets home probably tonight or tomorrow

nice car.no 4k tho man.
seriously

Y0 i’ll take the crx and the gsr for $4000!!! More pics of the crx please!

this car is exactly identical to my gsr that im parting out, if it needs any parts to help the sale let me know. GLWS!

lol this is the third one ive seen like yours in a week, before that i have never seen one of these around

Ok the car is in awsome condition but for 4k with 300k i mean come on get real more like 1k if you lucky

i vote rebuild the motor and sell it for 4k the interior is MINT body looks really good for 300k on it to i dunno

pm’ed about the teg parts

bump for the hell of it since he may have another gsr for sale soon here

ya change of plans indeed. selling my 95 gsr green in color. has 118k on body and trans about 2k on rebuilt motor. new clutch,replaced the upper ball joints. car is rust free. has a few little dents nothing really major. all in all a 8.5 out of 10 looking for 4750 obo

well then have this one locked and start a new thread… with pics

bump for sale again.Will sell rebuilt for 3200 need it gone

Start your own FS thread.

to the OP/seller, sorry to close this, but it became a clusterfuck.

If the car is still for sale, please start a new thread.