FS; 98 acura integra gsr

My friend is looking to sell his wifes gsr.the car has 307k but runs very strong.It has new rear brakes and lines.Tsudo catback exhaust.header.cold air intake.has a 6 puck clutch good for 400 hp and 385 tq.Has lil bit of rust nothing major.he is asking 4k obo.Also has tan leather interior.Car has not been abuse>reason for mileage is used as commuter car so mostly high way miles.call or text at 716 258-0535.name is Shane

holy fuck

the car is in nice condition and it was just a price i tossed out it is obo

:needpic:

:needpic:

thats alot of miles, pics!

Holy shit miles!!! Has that been rebuilt?

that just broken in for a b18. glws. 2dr or 4dr?

pics??? super interested.

It’s 4k and has 307k.

HAHAHAHA, so when it has 614k on it it will be worth 2k?

there is no resale potential with this.

you could make some loot off my car.

300000 miles to Graceland

pics will be up friday

You must have meant $400, right?

Because it has north of 300,000 miles, so obviously it couldn’t have been $4,000.

Right?

He’s actually not far off on price… blue book is $3500. Subtract a bit for the shitty exhaust and some rust and you’re in the high $2000’s.

Good luck, I’m all for Honda resale, but that’s alot of miles.

For $4k and over 300k miles, this makes the bone stock, rot free, 150K mile GSR I sold for a little more than that look like a deal!:slight_smile:

I got rid of a 94 gsr, with a shitty clutch, tons of rust, and I mean tons, 250k+ for $2500. It had a rebuilt motor and tranny with about 60k. Expect no more than $2000 if you are lucky.

300,000 miles ill give you $400 for the car.
now i know milage on hondas really dont matter but 300,000 jezzzz. My Buddys got one that has 200k on it and and still runs strong but 300k damn thats alot and i hope you dont mean 4,000$ it should be more like $400

i thought we couldnt bitch about price
shut up
he said best offer

ya it best offer so toss something out.the car is clean belief me