6 Bolt swap
Web Cams
Suspension
Turbo Back
SAFC
Turbo Timer
GReady BOV
Transmission just changed with one with LSD
has new stock clutch and will come with a good ACT pressure plate just needs good replacement kit
New Tires on front, back tires are still decent but have spare set of brand new tires sames as up front that will come with car
DSM Link not installed yet
Roll Cage welded
5pt RCI camlock belt
TV in passenger airbag
Alpine headunit
I have a box of parts not on car MBC/EGT gauge and sensor mani is tapped allready and plugged, other misc stuff ill go see whats all there tomorrow
Hornet alarm/remote start/door locks its a good unit u can set it to automatically start car if the temps fall drastically during storage or if you just want it to start up to operating temp every 30 days or whatever just set it and forget about it.
New paint with diamond star pattern going from hood to trunk

The bad:
Car has start issues when cold i was told its because the 750cc injectors are too much when its running open loop once the engine is warm it starts fine though just a pain in the ass but the DSM link will fix the issue.
headliner is not in it was taking out by previous owner to be painted but never done i have it still just not in car.
the trunk molding is missing the battery is in the trunk and i guess he just never put it back in i dont have them.
there is a bolt that tightens the alternator bracket down that came out its still in there but i cant catch the threads tried for an hour or 2 and gave up my hands are to big to get in there, so because of this i took the power steering belt out so it wouldnt get shredded but the PS works fine once its back on.
Needs a upper radiator hose theres a small crack from the clamp being on to tight and it cut through i pushed it up more and reconnected but it should be replaced.
theres a scratch in the paint neer the gas cover just needs some touch up.
front bumper the plastic rivit looking things came out and need to be replaiced so thats why the bumper hangs theres wire holding it up now.

I just dont have time or money for the little things ive become disabled and am having a kid very soon now so i gotta get rid of one of the toys.

Pics:

bolt for the alt bracket is broken. I had to have hybrid fix this issue for me in the past. kinda a big deal. bet your leaking coolant from that area too huh.

no the bolt is fine it just worked its way out ive had the whole thing out cuz i thought it stripped but it didnt, i used to be like WTF how did this happen now i know with DSM’s there never really needs to be a reason

do you got a number that i can talk to you about the car…

Bump come on people i dont wanna deal with craigslist homos

no ones interested in a 12 second 2g make some resonable offers im negotiable.

trade ya a 2000 honda civic ex.

bump for wanting a bike bad, just went for a ride on my buddys GSXR 750 and im in love

bump good car. paint is sweet in person. GLWS

Bump alot of you asked for prices but im lowering it to 6k i gotta get rid of this i found the bike i want

You got a number I can reach you at…

looks nasty GLWS

I like the “I’m disabled… I want a bike now”. GLWS! Nice car.

must resist fast DSM
GLWS

bump for new price

wish it was obd1 and a gsx id still pay that price, glws

We’ll see how it goes for my insurance claim, I might be interested

PM me with a number i can reach you at, we can talk more

OBD 1 or 2 is no worry with DSM Link!

BUMP