FS: 99 eclipse GS 10th anni. ed.

I have a 99 GS black eclipse for sale!!!

Asking for $4000 B.O
manual 5 Spds.

Its has 80 K on it, the clutch is in good condition, shocks are still good, pwr window, pwr mirror & locks come with alarm system, fog lights, new time belt, new alternator belt, new pwr steering belt, 16" GS painted gold ( nice on black ), all leather interior, all pwr acces. work excellent. The only problem with this car is the rod bearing is making the engine knocking, at first i though it was a lifters problem but replace all 16 of them which cost 600 dollars job, new gasket for valve cover, brought the car back to the mechanic to fix the rod bearing problem which gonna cost 500 but dont have the money to do it. The car is drivable but just the ticking sound on the bottom end. other then that there is no major mechanical problem. i check Kelly blue on this car the value of it, is around 5600 with that mechanical problem. Pix coming soon or if you are interest, any other question…contact me.

you can KBB something with specific mechanical problems now?

sounds nice.

is this possibly the beggining of crank-walk? or is that the turbo motors only?

no but its has condition of the vehicle, gotta read the kbb selection of condition of the car…

Pics always help sell

I know… right now im in class posting this up, but i’ll get pic by this weekend.

Crankwalk could happen on any car. But it is most common on 95-97.5 4G63s

yo man where are the pics?

I have it on my camera, now trying to find the data cable to upload it. pics will be posted soon

aight im waiting on them thanks

pics please

Is this Black on Black?

Holy 6 month old thread!

pics??? pretty interested

year and a half old thread

:picard:

This is, uh, like 18 months old, and such.

“Excellent” condition means that the vehicle looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning. This vehicle has never had any paint or body work and is free of rust. The vehicle has a clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection. The engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects. The vehicle also has complete and verifiable service records. Less than 5% of all used vehicles fall into this category.

“Good” condition means that the vehicle is free of any major defects. This vehicle has a clean title history, the paint, body and interior have only minor (if any) blemishes, and there are no major mechanical problems. There should be little or no rust on this vehicle. The tires match and have substantial tread wear left. A “good” vehicle will need some reconditioning to be sold at retail. Most consumer owned vehicles fall into this category.

“Fair” condition means that the vehicle has some mechanical or cosmetic defects and needs servicing but is still in reasonable running condition. This vehicle has a clean title history, the paint, body and/or interior need work performed by a professional. The tires may need to be replaced. There may be some repairable rust damage.

“Poor” condition means that the vehicle has severe mechanical and/or cosmetic defects and is in poor running condition. The vehicle may have problems that cannot be readily fixed such as a damaged frame or a rusted-through body. A vehicle with a branded title (salvage, flood, etc.) or unsubstantiated mileage is considered “poor.” A vehicle in poor condition may require an independent appraisal to determine its value. Kelley Blue Book does not attempt to report a value on a “poor” vehicle because the value of cars in this category varies greatly.

Fair = $5,325. It wouldn’t give me a poor.